I sucked my teeth and huffed in my seat.

"Baby, I’m sorry." I say lowly. I rub his knee and bite my lip "I’m really, really sorry. Honestly."

I jump as an unexpected chuckle leaves his throat. I look in confusion, but maybe he had lightened up. But I was wrong. The only thing he said was.

"Oh sweetie, you will be."

He didn’t say a word to me the rest of the way. And even when we arrived home he said nothing. It wasn’t until we got upstairs that everything that my body, especially ass will remember for days 

"Babe?" He said in a questioning tone as I finished taking off my boots. I looked up at him with a smile happy he’d finally spoken to me.

"Yea." 

He bit his lip slightly and gripped the buckle of his leather belt. My lips parted only a bit and he was not smiling.

"Jesus Christ, you’ve been such a bad girl baby. I’m infuriated." He says as he begins to undo his belt. 

I watched the tight grip he had on the leather as he pulled it from his jeans loops. I bit my lip. Yes, so he was going to fuck me angrily after all. I seem like a cute girl who loves to be playful and sweet, but Harry has bent me over his lap a few times and spanked me wonderfully. You’d never think I got a kick out of that type of thing.

"Oh … are you going to punish me … daddy?” I purred. 

He smirked and took a step closer to me and pulled me off the bed with one arm. He pushed his lips into mine hard and I lost balance for a second. But he eased up and the kiss was filled with more passion soon.

He pulled away with my bottom lip between his teeth and released it letting it snap back into place.

"Take off everything and lay on your stomach. Head on the pillows." He said in the Satan voice I had awakened. "Now.” 

I gulped and did as he said. As I stripped bare nude, I watched him search the closets and drawers. Once I was laid out like he had instructed, I waited until he came over to me. 

I looked up and saw two pairs of handcuffs along with a silk tie.

"We haven’t used the cuffs in a while." I said with a smirk. 

He grinned and began to handcuff me to the bars of our head board. Once I was secured, my hands above my head, he placed the tie on the night stand.

"Baby, if this gets a bit much for you I may have to cover your mouth." He says walking round the bed. 

I was on my knees, my bum poked out as my back arched and my hands restrained.

"I can take this punishment daddy. You know I have been a terribly bad girl." I say. He sits beside me and strokes my slit making me gasp and moan.

"Baby, you’re just ready to be fucked." He slides two fingers inside me and I whine. "Answer me!" 

"Yea, fuck I am." I breath out as he extracts his fingers. 

"You have been so bad though." He gets up and retrieved the leather belt he had on earlier as he wrapped it tightly around his hand until about 19 cm of the belt showed.

"Ohh, so I’m getting the belt this time?" I ask in a nonchalant way. He bites his lip and nods. I wiggle my ass and moan. "Come on daddy."

And like that he takes a hard whip at my ass.

I gasp loudly and my chest and up flushes red immediately. I was in shock at the pain, it wasn’t like his hand that would sting for a second. This … was much more power.