Chapter 1 - Where it started

"Mama," Tiffany cried as she watched her mom slice open huge plastic packets of pure white cocaine. She knew it was cocaine, she watched her Mom and Dad both sniff the shit together. It was the reason that they was in this situation now.

Fear ripped across her mothers face as her father rushed into the bathroom with the same look, her father who went by the name Bird. He wasn't the type of nigga to give up nor show no fear but the look Tiffany's parents wore had her wondering if death was near.

"Rose hurry!" her Father said calling Tiffany's mother and his Ride-or-Die bitch. Today he knew in his heart that she was his True Ride-Or-Die because today they was dying.

"I'm trying baby!" Rose spoke as her voice cracked and tears rolled down her face. She began slicing open more bags of cocaine and flushing them down the toilet even faster.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

That sound made them all jump, Tiffany grabbed her mother. Her father looked at her mother and mouth 'I'm sorry' and kissed them both and exited the bathroom. Heavy footsteps could be heard outside in the living room and men talking. Tiffany's mother quickly locked the bathroom door and turned towards her daughter.

"Look baby," Her mother started as she stared at her seventeen year old daughter, more tears fell from her face. She sighed deeply before talking.

"I need you to do me one last favor. I need you too lay under the tub and don't move, don't come out unless you are sure everyone is gone. Then when you are sure that we are I want you to go to the police, understand?" Her mother said all in one quick breath.

Tiffany looked at her mother through teary eye's. She knew this would be her last time seeing or talking to her mother. Tiffany and her mother both jumped when they heard a loud thud and there father beg for his life. Soon Rose was pushing her daughter under the claw-foot tub and told her to stay there and be quiet. She busted the light which had the dudes on the other side of the door asking who else was in the house.

"Go search the fucking house!" A deep, demanding angry voice boomed and heavy footsteps were being heard.

"Please ....plea..please, no..nobody is here!" Tiffany heard her father cry out, It sounded as he was barely holding on to his life. Tiffany's mother looked back at her daughter once more and mouth 'I love you' before the door kicked in. All Tiffany could see was four pair of boots walk in and drag her screaming and kicking mother. Once they left the bathroom she was able to breath. But she still listen closely.

"You muddafuckas stole from me, and thought y'all can get away with that stupid shit. Nah not in my world." The demanding voice growled again. Tiffany heard her mother yell at the man and scream, But what made Tiffany jump was the sound of a gun go off and her fathers cries. Tiffany didn't hear her mother anymore and that mad her jump up and run out of the bathroom .

"DON'T MOVE UNLESS YOUR SURE EVERYBODY IS OUT OF THE HOUSE." Rose voice flooded her head but she was already in the living room hunched over her dead mother. Rose laid lifeless on the floor with a hole in between her eye's.

"Mama." Tiffany cried rocking her mother. At that time she didn't even care that she might end up dying also, She didn't even care about her father either. It was his fault that this was even going on.

"Get that bitch!" The demanding voice ordered and before Tiffany knew it she was being pulled from her mother. Tiffany wasn't the type to give up so she faught with all the strength she had punching, kicking, clawing, and biting.

"Please David, th—that's my baby girl." Her father said through short breathes. He was bleeding also and his face was fucked all the way up.

"And you think I suppose to give a fuck ? Huh ? You crossed me Bird, You stole from me. So know your whole family dies and you'll watch just before I kill You." David said. The nigga that ran the streets of Newark, New York said. Everybody knew David. You respected him one way or the other and if not your dead. He was know for treating women so cruel. He turned them out on crack and heroin. He killed, pimped and tortured them also. He was the Devil they say and right now he was.

David Placed a gun that he took from one of his workers hangs and cocked it.

"Say goodbye Bird." David said aiming it at Tiffany's head. .

"Wait!" Bird yelled out. He looked at his daughter then back at David. "She fresh. Virgin. Sell her, make money. Just please don't kill my baby girl. " Tiffany eyes widened but she kept quite and watched a sinister smile spread across David's Face.

"Bird, you just sold me you me your Daughter. Let's just hope she's as good as Rose." David said before aiming the Desert Eagle at Birds bloody and banged up face. "Goodbye Bird. "

BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

David Empty a full clip into Tiffnays fathers body and when he was done and snatched another gun from somebody's hand and shot her father up again even though he was dead after the 5th shot. Tiffany screamed for him to stop but it was no use, David was crazy and pain and death was his pleasure he enjoyed it like pussy. Tiffany looked at her fathers face, Through all the blood she still seen the sorry look on his face. His eye's told it all.

"Daddy !" Tiffany Screamed for the 3rd time as David ordered a few niggas to find his shit.

"And hut Her Up !" David yelled and before Tiffany knew it She was hit with a butt of some body's gun she fell like a sack of potatoes.