• Gay BDSM •

Julian sternly glared at Owen.

"I need to teach you a lesson, kid."

With that, he took Owen by the hand and led him upstairs to his master suite.

He took a discarded tie, and roughly pushed Owen on the bed to tie him up.

Once he was secured, the glare was replaced with a mischievous grin. He undressed Owen until he was only in boxers. Then Julian pulled the boxers off.

He went to his dresser, and pulled out the necessary items - lube, a cock ring, and a butt plug.

Owen whimpered when he saw the items that Julian planned to use on him.

Julian strolled over, items in hand, and placed the cock ring at the base of Owen's rock hard shaft.

Owen let out a soft whining noise but made no other sounds of displeasure.

Julian let his eyes run over the perfect body that lay before him.

Owen's eyes widened.

Julian wasted no time in punishing the boy - he spread Owen's legs and leaned forward.

Julian pressed his tongue against the underside of Owen's cock, and then slowly licked up to the tip, lapping up the small amount of pre-cum that had escaped.

His tongue flicked against Owen's slit, and then Julian's mouth encased him.

At first, Owen squirmed a little, but then, as Julian swirled his tongue more and more, Owen's breathing became slower, and relaxed.

Tiny mewls of pleasure escaped Owen's lips.

Julian stopped sucking when Owen's cock swelled as he was about to cum.

Owen groaned at the loss.

"I think I'll leave you there. You obviously haven't learned your lesson yet.

Owen shivered.

He was so close. He still had to cum, but he had the cock ring on.

"Julian, please."

Julian glared.

Owen coughed. "Um, please, MASTER."

A smug grin appeared on his face.

"Fine."

He took of the cock ring, and then placed a kiss on the tip of Owen's dick.

Owen cried out as he came, a joyous sound of both maximum climax and relief.

Of course, Julian left him tied to the bed as he went to take a cold shower.