Messages from a Vampire

"What are you doing?"

"nothing just finished smoking and did some homework"

"you now smoking is really bad for your lungs its like it sucks up all the blood out of it and it looks black a shriveled up."

I shivered at the thought of my lungs being looking like that. I got up and digged in my bad full of papers,pencil's,and condoms.  Which I should give to Val Because I'm not going to use them any time soon. I finally found my pack of twenty that had five left and lighter and threw it in the trash were it belonged . I loved how he could just make me do anything. Oh. how Leonardo had such ways with words. When we met online I felt like I was the only girl in the world like there could be no other for him. He wrote me a poem that I saved to my docks and when he wasn't online i would read it to my self over and over again until i knew it by heart. " My love, there will be no other for me. Our hearts beat as one. As your blood flows though your veins so  do I. I feel like you and I were supposed to be together like destiny. Yes, destiny brought use together and it will keep bringing us together."

- Leonardo

I just felt like i was floating on air every time I thought about us together married with kids. I could think of anything when i was with him. well thinking of him i have never seen him in person which is fine because lots of people do online dating and don't see the person for years. Val thinks I'm crazy. She is always saying how he's an old man who likes to talk to girl. But, that's not true Leonardo and I were kind of married.well  actually i don't have a ring but on Match.com were married. That's good enough for me.

" so you want to talk or what?"

"I'm here  so sorry baby  i was throwing out my cigarettes away. Since you don't want me to smoke anymore." Which was going to be so hard.

" :) good Phoebe my little cucumber"

I giggled i loved it when he called me cucumber it was my favorite vegetable in the whole wide world like if I was on a desert island and i had to choose one thing to bring duh..in a heart beat it would be cucumbers I eat them with everything even with pizza.

" Leo, What is your favorite food to eat?"

Some time went by and he didn't answer. I hope I didn't say the wrong thing that made him get up set. Some more time passed and I started to pass. "oh my gosh I did make him upset now he hates me now I will never be happy" I thought"I'm so stupid I'm nothing with out him like air means nothing without him." Tears streamed down my face and I start to ball and roll over the floor. " my life is over....I will never be the same with out him. He's my everything." I thought

" um... i love bloody mary's"

oh..thank you Jesus he's not going to leave me for an older woman. Even though I was really pretty for a16 year old . I had long black hair that went past my shoulders, Blue eyes,Creamy white skin that looked it's  best in the summer when I  got my tan, 38 B bra size was OK I guess.

" Phoebe I can't wait any longer I have to see you now."

" Leo I  love you so much...but I can't just see you your like..well I don't know your age but I bet its older that me.  And besides  I'm 16 that would be rape and I don't want you to go to jail....so I think it would be better if you stay where you are."

"oh..my Phoebe I  think about you every day and night. Every day I wake up with no one beside me. Phoebe I want to wake up to you. I want to come home to you. I need you Phoebe I need you I'm dying with out you I'm just so thirsty.."

what the hell he's thirsty? Then he needs to go  drinks some water.

" what?"

" I mean I'm...I'm lonely I'm so lonely with out you Phoebe please tell me where you live only for two days then i will leave OK? Don't you trust me that I wouldn't hurt you? You say you love me but do you love me enough to tell me where you are so i can see you?"

He made me feel like I was doing something bad like I was giving my baby up for adoption. He made me feel like shit.. I did love him I loved him with all my heart but did Iwould I  love him enough to tell him where I lived. What if I did and he wanted something more..like sex? I'm not ready for that.

" If I tell you would you ask me for more? would you ask me to have sex because if that what your looking for in me then I'm  sure your gonna find it."

" Phoebe your 16 I'm not like that. I love you. just tell me where you are."

I had my fingers on the keys but I was still thinking about it. what if Val was right what if he's some kind of creep. what if he takes me and i will never see my grandparents again. What would my parent think on what I was doing where ever they might be. My parents died of a car crash trying to get to the hospital. My mother was going to give birth to my baby brother. But,we slipped of the road because of the snow and ran. It was a big blur to me I was only 10 years old And,I remember it like it was yesterday. MY dad was speeding on the road beacause my mother was screaming in pain. She held my hand and it hurt that it left red marks. A truck drove right into use and my Dad did a sharp turn and then i was dark. The last thing i remembered was my mom dying last breath. " I love you Phoebe."  I was the only survivor they rushed my mother to the hospital still breathing my father already died but as soon as  they  made it to the hospital street she passed away. Her and my brother Ethan when i grow up I'm going to name my son that. Sometimes i think about what it  could have  been if my parents  had made it to the hospital and  if my brother was born.

" Leo i live in California. I live on the street Spinko the house with blue trimming house number 567"

 It wan't long before he answered and then sighed off .

" I'm coming for you Phoebe..I will be there in 24 hours just for you..i can't wait to see you my love"

It kind of sounded like he was going to get me in the bad way like he was gonna kidnapped me or something. "nah" i whispered He never do that to me, he loves me. I sighed off to and went to bed it was already 9:30 and i have to get extra beauty sleep because my prince charming is coming to get me tomorrow i must look my best for him. I dreamed about him  all night and all day. It was Saturday morning and Grandma Zarah and Grampa Joe left a note on my night stand saying there were going on a vacation. To somewhere i didn't care to remember but then I got even more excited because then it would just be Leo and me. Together alone. It felt like i was waiting years for him to come and knock on my door for him to ring the door bell. I washed the dishes,finished the laundry,and mobbed the floor upstairs and downs-stairs. After it turned 4:30 Pm i thought he wasn't coming. I sat down on my leather couch which made a funny squeaky sound that made me laugh. I took  the remote and clicked the power button to the TV. I was just about to find out who was Sasha's baby daddy on Days Of Our Lives. When i heard the faintest knock on the door. I run to the mirror in the bathroom and fix my hair and put on some booty shorts and my favorite Justin Beiber t-shirt. MY heart left like it was just going to pop right out of my chest when i walked to the door. I turn the knob and open the door to see him. I gasped

****************************************************************************************************************

yup that's right ppl that's where its gonna end of I'm dedicating this chapter to my best friend Yolanda because she loves Justin Beiber and she was so supportive in the making to this chapter. I would also like to dedicate this chapter to AngelnightWing she gave me some Idea's to this chapter also. There my best friend and i would just like to say thx and i love you guy. Fan: keep reading to find out what happens to Phoebe. And what she finds on the other side of the door. PPl fan and vote thx :)