I'm Back to Fight

I’m back, to fight

‘Years of torment made me who I am.

A fighter, reckless and out for blood.

Blood in my case is a ruined reputation, revenge.

I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty but I’m not cleaning up the mess when I’m done. ‘

Annie was fat and ridiculed into a stereotype of mean names and pranks. She was given the chance for it to all go away for a while so she jumped at the chance.

Now Annie is back.

While in America she became the most sought out street fighter and has never lost a match. She shed the extra weight quickly and became a player for players, breaking their hearts just like they did to others. She did all of this in memory of Darren and Drake.

Darren; the player she gave her heart to, EVERYTHING to, and he stripped her down and crushed her.

Drake; the player of her old school. The biggest bully of them all.

Annie’s parents want her back for her last year of high school. So she moves back to Australia in hopes of crushing each and every one who believed they had the right to hurt her.

She’s out for revenge and with the help of her American best friend, Danielle, they’re going to start a new gang and become part of street fighting in Australia.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey everybody this is my new story, i hope you will enjoy this as much as i will when writing it. i like these action stories where the female comes back and B-slaps them HARD!

I will try to make this story and un-cliche (is that even a word) as possible. 

I also have other stories that im updating at the moment, so check them out as well.

I dedicated tis chapter to puppys_rox101 because in her story 'The hospital Girl' the hospital girls' family all starts with A's and i find that really cool because so does my family :D 

kind regards and kick ass

- alana