Twisted minds

Denise's POV

Two days after we learned about my pregnancy, I got released from the hospital.

I decided to go back to my place instead of Carnell's house. We decided not to tell anyone yet about my pregnancy. Even Carnell and I didn't talk about it after what I said.

I was feeling so guilty. I didn't mean to hurt Carnell with my words but every time I think about it, I have a bad feeling.

It's more like a fear. I need to talk about it but no one will understand me. I'm just going to keep quiet and carry on.

Carnell and I got to my house and he helped me inside, went back to the car and brought back my bag.

We then stood in the kitchen silently.

Me:Um... Do you want something to drink?

Carnell: No I'm good.

Me: Yeah that's probably better. I haven't been here in a month so the food must be expired already.

Carnell: I'm gonna head home. Text me if you need anything.

Me: Oh... Okay.

He turned back and walked out of my house. Now I feel even worse than before.

I walked up to my room to get some rest and laid on the bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone rang. I looked over it and saw the ID.

"D: Hey patty pat.

P: Hey babe. How are you?

D: I'm fine. Just a little tired. What's up?

P: I was just about to go back home when I remembered you'd be there today but when I got there Nellz told me you were at your place. Mind if I come over?

D: No, of course. See you in a bit.

P: Okay. Love you"

He got to my place 10 minutes after our conversation. He had a key so I didn't have to go downstairs and open the door. He walked up to my room instead.

Patrick: Hey beautiful. (He said, while hugging me)

Me: What's up?

Patrick: Nothing. Why didn't you come back to the house?

Me: (Sigh) It's complicated.

Patrick: Hit it. :)

Me: Can you keep a secret?

Patrick: Sure.

Me: Well long story short: I'm pregnant.

Patrick: What?!! :D Are you serious?! That's great! Congratulations! Does Carnell know about it?!

Me: Yes... And he's mad at me because I said I wasn't ready.

Patrick: oh... Why?

Me: I didn't say it like I wanted to get rid of it, it's just that I'm scared. I'm scared patrick cause I already lost one baby. (Starts crying) I don't want to go trough that again! And the worse thing is that Carnell didn't even think about that. He just kept avoiding me since I said that!

Patrick: Shhh. Stop crying dee. I know what you feel cause I was here the first time too. You have to understand Carnell... Maybe it hurts him to think that you don't want this kid with HIM. I know there's no excuses for his behavior but... You gotta remember that this boy is sloooow! :)

Me: (Laughs) :)

Patrick: Now that's what's up! I want you to smile. Remember what the doctor said last year? You lost the baby because you were stressed and unhappy with your life. I want you to be relax and let me handle Carnell. Okay?