Chapter 6

Sorry it's taking so long but since school started it's harder to get chapters in. I'm trying my best though!!

 Connor

Today is the day. I'm supposed to meet Marylin at the peir by her house. I'm going to bring her to a special swimming spot that I found one day on a jog. It's underground in a cave that I had decided to jog through since my usual route was crowded that day. It has a smooth path and a quite little pond only about a mile in. It isn't completely dark through the walk but I'm bringing a flashlight anyways. I told Marylin we were going on a hike and that she should prepare for everything, so I made sure to remind her to bring a bathing suit. I also planned a picnic for the two of us, I'm having my friend Ricky set up a blanket, pillows, and the food about 5 minutes before we should get to the opening of the pond. She won't see him though because there is another exit in the cave that I found on another trip there. I have everything planned perfectly, I just hope she says yes when I ask her if she likes me and when I ask her if she'd be my girlfriend. If not, I'm going to be extremely embarassed. Before I go to pick her up I'm picking out her favorite flowers and sea water taffy because I know she loves it. I'm gonna drop it off with Ricky before I get her to go on our "jog" so he can put it in the basket. The cave really is a beautiful place, it has an opening at the top that lights the cave up a soft yellow color, that light reflects off of sea glass and gems in the cave that add hints of blue and green on the rough surface of the wall. There is a deep pond in the middle of the cave and the ground goes all the way around it, the pond is a beautiful deep blue that sparkles under all the light. I know she'll appreciate the beauty of the place like I do. 

Marylin

Connor will be here in an hour, we're going for a jog but he said to prepare for anything so he probably has something nice planned. He told me to bring a bathing suit so I'm going to bring a bag with me with all the extra things I need like boots, a jacket, swimsuit, and a towel of course. I have to shower and eat before he gets here which takes up about 45 minutes. I already have that done so he'll be here soon. He'll more than likely be here early so I'll just slip my shoes on and wait outside for him. As I predicted he was there 10 minutes early, he came up to get my bag into the trunk and we were on our way out.

I'm uploading this from school so yeah. But the actual date is going to be a chapter on it's own so that's why it cuts off there. See you next chapter!! <3