(27) Don't Fight Me

NEXT CHAPTER!
I can't believe that I am posting another Chapter after only one day but you guys did such an AMAZING job with the voting that I thought you deserved a reward :D Thankyou so much!!

I hope you enjoy this Chapter, I had fun writing it ^.^

 VOTE (like you have been doing xD)

COMMENT

FAN

Also, I will have some more banners up on the side soon for you to wow over ^.^ I also had a wonderful fan make me a trailer which is over there -------> So thanks to GKSilver for making that for me!

Enjoy!

Daisy xx

(P.S It's not edited sorry so there might be a wee few mistakes n.n)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Whump

The tarpaulin folded around me as my body made impact with the stiff cloth and my breath huffed out in one large rush. My eyes stayed tightly squeezed shut, certain that I was still falling and any moment now, I would collide with the hard wooden ground. 

There was  deathly silence for a few seconds before all hell broke loose. 

"Circe! Circe are you okay!"

"COBALT YOU FOOL SHE'S NOT EXPENDABLE YOU IDIOT-

"Circe! Leo let me through-"

"-DO YOU REALIZE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO US IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER? WE WOULD BE DEAD-

"Obsidian calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO OLD MAN-"

I gasped suddenly, sucking in a breath and rolling over on the tarp that was still suspended a couple of feet in the air, the four corners supported by Samson, Jacob and two other crew members. 

Samson was grinning at me while I gasped for air. "You didn't seriously think that we would let you die now did you?" He asked, having to raise his voice slightly so as to be heard over top of all of the shouting. 

I didn't know what I had thought was going to happen, for a moment yes, I had been utterly convinced I was going to die.

"You should be proud," He said, jerking his head towards my hand. "You managed to keep your hold on that thing the whole way down." He chuckled.

I stared wordlessly at the knife that was somehow still gripped firmly in my hand. I tried to loosen my fingers from around the handle but they didn't seem to want to move, my knuckles white and the rest of my hand blotchy and red. 

Unsteadily, I brought my other hand up in front of my face and stared at it, before gripping my fingers and prying them off the knife. 

There was a group chuckle from the surrounding Pirates and I realized then that Lacy was at the side of the canvas and was currently yelling at me, while Obsidian was still roaring profanities up at Cobalt. I couldn't seem to focus on what they were saying, there was a strange buzzing noise floating around in my head. I twisted a finger in my ear as though I could pry it out, gesturing for the boys to lower the tarp as I did so.