We're Gonna Ditch This Town

"Ashley baby, wake up." I shake her. I glance over at the alarm clock and it reads 5:45am.

"Mmm...morning baby." Ashley says snuggling closer to me. "Is it time to wake up already?"

"Baby, are you sure we should do this?" I ask, turning my entire body to face her.

"Spence." She starts, opening her eyes to look at me. "Everything's gonna be fine okay? Don't worry."

"I just... I don't know if this is such a good idea. Maybe we should just wait until Christmas break. I mean, it's not that far away Ashley." I tell her sitting up.

"Baby." She starts, sitting up too. "Things suck at school right now. I want you to be happy." She sighs before continuing, "I know this trip will make you happy. I promise everything will be okay." She tells me, kissing my bare shoulder.

"You promise?" I ask, turning my head to look at her.

She gives me a small smile before answering, "I swear to you, I won't ever let anything happen to you." I smile, before kissing her lips softly.

"I love you." She says pulling back, breaking the kiss.

"I love you, too." I reply, reconnecting our lips. The kiss quickly turning heated. Ashley sits up, breaking the kiss and makes her way on top of me so that she is now straddling me. She quickly reconnects our lips, rubbing her tongue across my bottom lip—requesting entrance. Entrance that I gladly grant. I let my hands make their way into her hair, massaging her scalp lightly as our tongues continue to battle for dominance. She lets a small moan escape her lips as my hands make their way down her back to the hem of her wife beater. I tug on it and she gets the hint, sitting up to remove it—exposing her bare breast.

She brings her body back down on top of me, this time letting her lips attack my neck. She takes my neck between her teeth, causing a throaty moan to escape my lips. I scratch my way down her bare back as she continues the assault on my neck.

"Ashley." I barely whisper.

"Hmm?" She mumbles into my neck as she continues kissing and sucking on my neck.

"I wanna... I..." I try and get out between moans, but the attack she's putting on my neck feels way too good. I lightly push her off of me.

"What is it, Spence?" She asks, confused.

"I want to..." I pause, she searches my eyes for an answer.

"Spencer?"

"I wanna do it, Ashley." I tell her and her eyes go wide. She knows exactly what I'm talking about.

She sighs and shakes her head, "Spence, you don't-"

"I know." I tell her with a smile. "I want to though." I adjust us so that I'm now on top of her.

"Spencer I-" I cut her off with my lips. Needing to feel them on mine. Her hands travel to my hips and she squeezes as we continue to kiss. I lift up briefly to remove my shirt and moan at the contact of both our shirtless bodies touching. I move my assault from her bruised lips down her neck to her breast. Taking each one in my mouth hungrily. I've never wanted anyone more in my entire life.

I kiss my way down Ashley's body, licking around her belly button, down to her boy shorts covered center. I glance up at her and she's looking down at me. Her eyes telling me that I don't have to do this. That if I'm not ready, she's not rushing me. I shake all the scared thoughts out of my head.

I kiss her center, eliciting a moan from her. I can't wait to make her feel how she makes me feel every time we make love.

"Take these off." I command her, tugging on boy shorts. She moans, before lifting her hips so I can slide the shorts down her legs and off. I re-position myself back between her legs, allowing myself to take in the scent of her. I place chaste kisses on her inner thigh and she arches her back at the contact.