The White House- Chapter 13

Right, this is an early upload so it is imperative that you vote :P k? Deal? This is a good'n too...

Chapter 13

Lying next to Kasper felt strange. He turned over a few times until he finally settled facing me. His warm breath tingled across my face making me shiver as I lay on my back staring at the ceiling waiting for him to fall asleep.

“Patience, you know to sleep you actually have to close your eyes,” Kasper mumbled throatily, the stubble on his face scratching at the pillow when he smirked at me.

I wiggled further down the bed and turned myself away from him. There was no way I could stay awake with my eyes closed. I would fall asleep for sure. Feeling Kasper shift on his side I began to relax, regulating my breathing so that Kasper would think I was falling asleep.

It took about ten minutes before I could hear the light snores of his peaceful sleeping. He was so cute looking that I soon found myself rolled over so that I was observing him. Slightly creepy I know, but it was such a shame that such a sexy male specimen had to be such a jerk, so I took the opportunity of appreciating him in his only not jerk-like form.

Tapping my thumb against my wrist I let out a deep sigh. He had been out cold for the last hour or so, and I had been waiting ever so patiently for him to be in a deep enough sleep. If I was going to carry out my plan then I needed him to be completely and utterly dead to the world. I didn’t want to have to worry about him waking up while I was getting my revenge. Everything counted on this revenge. He deserved far more than what I was going to do. Quite frankly I wanted to slap him. No, I wanted to beat him up so that he never left me like that again, but in my opinion there are far better ways to get even.

Lifting my feet out of the covers, I slowly lowered them to the floor, being careful not to ruffle the blankets too much or make any slapping sounds with my bare feet.

Padding across the room I grabbed the jacket I had dumped on the floor from last night and slipped on my trainers. When I was good to go I snuck stealthily over to the door and clicked it open.

My destination was Tom’s room, but I had to be quiet getting there. So closing the door gently behind me I walked down the hall until I was situated outside Tom’s room.

Knocking quietly at first I waited, but after shifting from one foot to the other for a few minutes I came to the conclusion that he was asleep. Wrapping my knuckles as hard as I dared, I waited once again for Tom to answer the door.

With a whoosh of wind Tom’s door opened, and a very sleepy looking Tom was standing at the door, his forehead crumpled and a large lawn set in motion on his face.

“Patience, what are you doing here?” Tom said sleepily, one eye drooping as he shook his head in an attempt to get better focus.

“I came to ask you a favour…” I looked up at him hopefully, my feet crossed over each other as I waited for him to react to my words. It was one in the morning after all and I was disrupting his sleep.

Tom leant against the wall, his grey T-shirt stretching across his chest, “Depends what the favour is.” Yet, from the teasing look in his eyes I knew that he was willing to do whatever I asked him to do.

“I was wondering if you could drive me to a twenty-four hour store so I could pick up some stuff,” I asked looking at him seductively, holding my hands together and balancing on one foot. He was my last hope and I was willing to go out of my way to get him to drive me.

“What do you need to go to a store for anyway?” Tom asked, once he had blinked at me a few times with a dazed expression.

“Revenge,” I stated simply, a grin finding its way to my face.