Fame and Love Don't Mix

Chapter 1: Arrival

Cassy's POV

I looked around, and sigh at my new home. I can't believe I'm here, the famed PMH (potential musicians high) where only the best of the best got to. From the school's reputation, I knew getting here was only half the battle.

There's a group of girls and guys around my age by the gates. A guy about 6'1" was playing guitar, and singing while another guy was using pots and pans for his drum set. Meanwhile a girl was singing in harmony and another one was dancing on the brick path. Wow, they're talented. Everyone passing looked at them with envy, and I guess they must be the popular crew.

I didn't even notice that the guitarist was walking towards me until he said, "Hey, my name's Nick, and you are?". His voice made me go woozy, its so deep and sexy. It took me a second to realize he wanted an answer and to close my mouth from its gaping position. "OH, I'm Francesca, but you can call me Cassy"

BRRRIINNGGG the bell rang, and I was disappointed when we checked our schedules and we had a different first class.

"I hope I'll see you around, Cassy" he said, and in the background I could see a couple girls scowling at me, jealous of his attention. I blushed.

"If your lucky" I answered and walked away before I could see his shocked expression. I guess no one has ever talked to him like that. Too bad, he'll have to get used to it.

My first class was Music History with Mr. Kalick, it sounds pretty boring though.

"WELCOME TO MUSIC HISTORY" my new teacher shouted at us. He's such a small man... but has such a huge voice. "If you previously thought that this class would be boring, boy I've got some surprises for you". I was scared and excited at the same time for the year ahead of me.

I sat next to a girl named Allie, she seems really nice. By the end of class we're best friends. I love this school!!

Izzy's POV

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?? Trying to steal MY man away from me. Everyone know's I like him, and I always get what I want.

She just waltzed over to our group without invitation and STOLE HIM. This means war. She's not going to know what hit her.

"Sarah, Violet" I call over the other girls in my group, "You know that new girl? It's time for Plan B", I said, smiling mischievously, and they looked slightly worried. "Come on, let's go get the stuff ready" I commanded and of course, when I walked away, they followed.

Cameron's POV

"Oh man, look at that hottie" Damon said to me, and I followed his eyes to a girl about 5'6", dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, looking cluelessy around the school. "You need a new target, right Cam?" he said, and I nodded. Perfect.

"I'll have her by the end of the week." I told him. "Then I'll crush her" I thought to myself.

I was about to walk up to her when Nick did. Oh great, a complication in my plan.

I'll have to do something about this.

Allie's POV

Callie is sooo cool!!! She's probably the only one who understands my obsession with Disney movies and still rocks out. Apparently she's a song writer, plays guitar and sings. Maybe we could make a band!! I'm a drummer, so together we could be awesome, we just need a bassist. I know a couple, including Cam. EW I saw the way he was looking at her, I need to warn her about that jerk and what he did to me.

Oh, Callie and I have a couple of classes together, but not our second one today.

"Bye see you at lunch!!"

"See ya!" I responded and walked towards drum class. I heard the teacher from outside the room. Wait, that's not Mr. Solomon! He actually sounds kind of young. I walk into the room and see the hottest guy I've ever laid eyes on. "Ms.Allie Shaw you are late" he said sternly to me. I wanted to say I would take a punishment from him, but luckily caught myself and managed to blurt out "Sorry" and run to my seat.

For the rest of the class I couldn't concentrate, I was just staring at him, but not hearing anything he was saying. I could have sworn I saw him looking at me with... no, it couldn't be lust, right?

Oh no, I think I'm falling in love with my teacher!! Maybe I could get tutored after class... hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

p.s. COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!