Chapter Twenty-Four

~Chapter Twenty-Four~

{Lee}

After Decker managed to calm himself down from his laughing fit, okay we all laughed with him, I realized that I wanted to go swimming.

"Decker! I'm going to go swimming! Who wants to come with me?"

Everyone raised their hands and I got giddy. Decker's party was running itself and he'd already greeted dang-near everyone so we were in the clear to actually have fun now!

We ran up stairs and after almost tripping a few times I made it to Decker's room. Everyone excluding Artie was already in there. He had been a gentleman and caught me each time I near face-planted on Decker's staircase.

After I got my swimsuit from my bag I went into Decker's bathroom with Hannah behind me.

I went into the shower and pulled the curtain and started to strip down. As I was pulling on my bottoms Hannah spoke up.

"So... You and Artie?"

"Me and Artie what?" I pulled on my top next and said, "Decent." Before Hannah pulled the curtain back.

"Are you guys dating or something?" Hannah asked, her eyes bright with interest.

I felt comfortable talking in here because there was no way the guys would hear us, Decker had really thick walls.

"No..." I mumbeled, looking down as a light blush lit up my cheeks.

"Good! That means he's fair territory!" Hannah started fist pumping and I felt my eyes go wide.

"D-Do you like him?" I stuttered out. If Hannah liked Artie I'd feel bad for liking him too. I'd rather that Hannah be happy than have her upset with me.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" She cocked her hip out and rested her hand on her hip. She was starting to get a bit of an attitude.

"No. No problem at all." I held my hands up in front of me, palms forward.

A knock sounded on the door. "Are you girls ready?" Artie called through the door.

"Coming!" Hannah said, in a sickly-sweet voice.

*Artie*

"Are you guys dating or something?" I heard Hannah ask. Decker must have some super thick walls or they were whispering really quietly because their voices were super faint, even to my enhanced werewolf hearing.

"No..." Lee mumbled. That pained my wolf and I. We wanted her to say yes.

"Good! That means he's fair territory!" Hannah said happily. I tensed and froze while pulling my trunks on. Chase and I were changing in Decker's closet for obvious purposes. Lewis tried to follow us but we shut and locked the door.

"D-Do you like him?" Lee stuttered over the first word and my heart swelled a little. It sounded like she liked me. She must be starting to feel the mating bond. Soon she'd be mine and no one else's. My wolf was almost dancing in happiness at this thought.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Hannah's tone went from elation to hostile in a matter of seconds. I had to get Lee out of there. It didn't even really register that Hannah had announced her feelings for me.

How could Hannah be so mean to Lee? Couldn't she tell from Lee's tone that she likes me? Hannah didn't sound like the friend I thought she was.

"No. No problem at all." Lee said hurriedly. I got to the door at that moment.

"Are you girls ready?" I glanced back and saw that the guys were all dressed.

"Coming." Hannah sang. The door opened to reveal Hannah in a tiny black bikini and she was pulling a white tank top on over top. God forbid she show too much skin. Cue eye roll.