2.- I can officially say everyone knows I'm virgin.

Unedited chapter!

Enjoy!

• Chapter Two •

I learnt two things when I was in second grade: one, that clouds weren’t made of gummy bears—I know, shame, isn’t it?— and two, that Laura absolutely loved honey lollipops. She could share her panties with me but not her honey lollipop; she loved them that much. That was just an example by the way; I don’t think anyone shares underwear, that’s just gross.

Anyway, Lau just loved those lollipops. Personally I didn't like them. They taste like medicine. Of course I would never let her know that. I didn't want to get punched in the face. Lau looked like a defenseless girl but she sure knew how to punch. I learnt that when we were in seven grade but that’s another story.

The point is, we were now standing in the middle of the road because my dear best friend had spotted a small store where they were selling honey and all kind of products derived from it: cookies, sweets, bread and of course, lollipops. I was sitting on the car’s hood, trying to be patient with her.

“Hurry up, woman!” I shouted at her, watching her squeal in front of the variety of honey lollipops they had here. I was dying to see my boyfriend. It’d been two weeks, TWO bloody weeks. So excuse me, if I was being a little impatient. Jason was leaning against the car next to me.

“She sure loves those things,” he told me, shaking his head “I don’t like them,”

“Never say that in front of her. She will kill you,” I said seriously.

Jason chuckled, “Thanks for the head-ups. So,” he started leaning off the car “did you like your surprise?” I gave him a half-smile.

“Yeah but it’d be cool if we were in River-town already,”

“You really like him, don’t you?” he stated the obvious.

I sighed, “Is it that obvious?” He nodded.

“If he hurts you-“

I cut him off, “You will kick his ass and make sure to make him sterile, I know.” I remembered his words very clearly. Jason smiled sweetly at me.

“That’s right. He might be taller and stronger but I am a fierce lion,” he affirmed, slapping his chest. I laughed.

“You don’t look like a lion to me,” He raised an eyebrow “more like a kitty,”

“A kitty?” Jason sounded offended “Ow! My masculinity is wounded,” he clutched his chest dramatically. I was laughing my ass off when I heard a horn behind us. A truck had stopped right next to Jason’s car, a very familiar truck.

“Look what the cat dragged in,” Shane greeted, leaning over his window. I hadn’t seen him since the cabin day. He looked his usual hot self, wearing a sleeveless white t-shirt. His blond brownish hair was messy as usual, giving him the disheveled look he pulled off very well. He had sunglasses on. To be honest, he looked like a freaking Abercrombie model. This made me wonder why he would be interested in me. I was average. ‘Your boyfriend is even hotter’ my conscious reminded me giggling. Oh yeah, that’s right. My boyfriend… mental sigh.

“Hey, Jerkpid,” I greeted back, folding my arms across my chest.

He smirked at me, taking off his sunglasses, “As charming as usual, Jones,” his hazel eyes scanned my body shamelessly. I gave him a ‘Really?’ look. Was he seriously checking me out so openly?