Chapter Nine

+++++

Chapter Nine

It had been ten days since I first met Sebastian. Ten days since my whole life was turned upside down. Ten days since I last talked to Danny, or any of London's Eyes for that matter And ten days since I was emotionally intact.

Because let me tell you something, right now, I am a complete mess- and I hated myself for that.

Ever since the attack at the club, I had barely seen Sebastian. I ate by myself, if not at all, and trained every day with Callum. It has been uncomfortable between Mason and me for the last week, and I purposely avoided him like the plague.

At least with Sebastian, he was constantly out, and rarely was ever at the house. I assumed he was working very hard, obviously still on edge about what happened at the club. The few times I did see him, he was downstairs with Mason and Callum, discussing something quietly.

I had accepted the fact that he wasn't going to tell me anything, and that my new place in this gang was just being the clueless baiter.

Three days ago, I had another job, and instead of actually going home with the man, Callum and Mason intercepted us just as we were about to enter his car. I stood from a distance, and listened as they beat the man until he was on the verge of death, which occurred later that morning.

With Mason, he was continuously trying to find ways to talk to me, and had even gone as far as to sleep in front of my door- a plan that failed miserably when he overslept, and I left to train before he woke up.

I felt tired, worn out, and just drained as I walked down the stairs this morning. The house was filled with silence, apart from the sound of my footsteps. I made my way into the kitchen, when I felt a certain presence behind me.

"I heard you've been training hard."

I brushed the hair out of my face before firmly gripping the edge of the counter. My fingers strained and I felt my heart jump inside of my chest.

"You're point?" My voice was clipped and tight and I leaned into the counter, hoping to distance myself from him. The large arms that appeared on either side of me acted as pillars, enclosing me into a small space, with nearly no room to move.

"Today I will train with you." His face was dangerously close to the left side of mine and I wanted nothing more than to be far, far away from him.

Giving the counter one last squeeze, I twisted around suddenly, nearly clashing my head with Sebastian's lowered one. He took a small step back, his eyes focused on mine.

"Why? Why do you suddenly want to spend time with me?" I snapped, my frustration showing.

A smirk slowly formed on Sebastian's lips. "My sweet Evie, you must've mistaken me! I merely only wanted to train with you, but it seems as If you are now suffering from abandonment troubles."

My eyes narrowed; I didn't like where he was going with this.

"If you really missed me that much, all you had to do is say so." His voice was taunting, and his eyes held a mischievous glint in them.

I growled and placed my hands on his arms, attempting to push him away. His arms didn't move an inch, and he continued to smirk at me.

"Do you want to train or not?" I snarled, growing angrier by the second.

Sebastian was back to his old, cocky self. He was acting as if nothing had happened, and it pissed me off to no point of return.

"Of course, love." He said sweetly, taking a step back and lowering his arms. I held his eyes for a moment longer, before leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs.