Chapter 1. Stealing Kisses and Weird Animal Behavior

I was anxiously hopping around by the front door as I waited for Stiles to show up, and when I say hopping around-- I literally mean hopping around. I can't seem to sit still, why is it that he takes for freaking ever to get here? He literally lives like eight minutes away from me. Eight. Not thirteen. Yes, I've been counting. Don't judge. Finally a knock on the door sounded, and I wasted no time in pulling it open. Sure enough, my boyfriend was standing there with a grin plastered on to his face when he saw me.

"How much time do we have before he gets back?" He asked quickly.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the house, "Fifteen minutes." I stated as I pushed the front door closed and then pulled him in for a kiss. He smiled as my lips met his and grabbed my waist as he pushed me against the neighboring wall. My arms wove themselves around the base of his neck as I absorbed this euphoric feeling of being this close to him.

Okay, let me explain. Since Scott and Allison broke up at the beginning of the summer, Stiles and I have literally had no time to be together. I'm either being whisked away with Lydia-- since Allison has been in France most of the summer and she had no one else to hang out with, Stiles is being drug along to do something guy related with Scott, or my brother manages to weasel his way into any sort of date Stiles and I try to have. For example, last night we were trying to watch a movie together-- and sure enough, Scott popped in. Now, it wouldn't have been as bad if he sat in the chair or even on the floor, but no- he had to wedge himself right between Stiles and I. Let's just say it wasn't an ideal situation.

When Jackson decided to leave and go to London, I thought that all of our problems had left us. Gerard is still MIA, but as long as he is missing he can't cause any issues so I'm perfectly okay with him being gone. Needless to say, this summer was supposed to be awesome-- all of our supernatural drama had left our lives. Only to be replaced with actual normal teenage drama. And as sad as this is, I would actually prefer the supernatural drama. Yeah, call me crazy.

Not much has really changed between Stiles and myself in this time, other than the fact that he has grown his hair out-- and let me just tell you that it just adds to my sexual frustration with him. I think he did it on purpose, just to mess with me because I told him that I wouldn't be able to control myself if he had longer hair. Little bastard he is. Due to the whole Kanima and Peter situation we never really got to experience being in a relationship, like all of the perks of it. Like being able to make out like this without having to worry about someone being killed. Now, we have to worry about being whisked away by our friends-- but at least they can be put on hold at times. Anyway, now that we have some wiggle room with personal time-- Stiles and I are literally always kissing each other in some way. At first I thought it was going to be an issue, but now I can't really see why I would think that.

"Kasey, my phone is vibrating. It might be Scott," Stiles panted as he pulled his lips off of mine. I quickly snatched his new blue Nokia phone out of his hand and tossed it on the floor as I pushed him down on the couch. "Right now you're mine, Stilinski." I said with a grin as I straddled his waist.

His eyes widened as I slowly brought my lips to his again, I could feel his heart beat sky rocket as our lips touched once more. That familiar intake of a breath was still there, after all of this time he still sucks in a breath before kissing me. I've been meaning to ask him why, but I'm afraid if I do then he won't do it anymore-- and I'll be honest, I love when he does it. It makes me feel like I'm the best kisser in the world. His hands held on to my waist as I tugged at the hair at the base of his neck, this freaking hair will be the death of me.

And let me just say that his kissing skills have definitely improved, I don't know how he manages to kiss me differently every single time, but he does. Like, each time his lips move a different way, and he takes a different pace, somehow he always winds up controlling the situation, and it just amazes me how he manages to do it. He claims that he is just that good of a kisser. But, I'm sorry-- nobody can just be that good. There is no freaking way. I will refuse to believe that.