Chapter 15 : Always On Time

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!! LOVE YA! :* ♥♡♥

************

"Always there when you call (Buckshots, hah), always on time

Gave you my all...baby be mine

Always there when you call, always on time

Gave you my....baby be mine

Baby, I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time

And I gave you my all, now baby be mine

I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time

And I gave you my all, now baby be mine" -'Always On Time'- Ja Rule ft Ashanti

************

THE VERY SAME DAY

King WINTERS POV

"Ro stop beatin around the bush, where ma girl at and why ain't she answering her damn phone?" I said getting irritated. I haven't talked to Ny since she left the crib last night and that ain't good enough.

"King I told you she sick, she's in the restroom . Why would I lie to you?" She said in her country ass accent.

"Yea B alright." I said hanging up. Shits not right. Baby girl always pick up her phone when I call.

I was sitting in my office thinking about what could be wrong with Ny when Ky strolled into my office like he owned the damn place.

"What's good my nigga?" I said dappin him as he took a seat.

"What's up with that girl Rochelle from the shop?" this nigga plays no games, gettin straight to the point and shit.

"Whatchu mean B?" I said smirking at him, I know my bruh don't have a fuckin crush.

"Like what's up wit her man? give me the rundown"

"That's fam right there man. Her mom's and mine was real cool, so that's like lil sis. She real cool people, but she crazy as fuck. Fuck her over and she might cut yo dick off, trill shit" I said in all seriousness

His eyes got wide as fuck makin me die laughing.

"Nigga that shit not funny, I'm low ball diggin shawty."

"That's what's up,just don't fuck her over, I'd hate to see you hurt." I said still laughing

I got up grabbing my shit getting ready to leave.

"Nigga where you goin?" Ky said standing up too.

"To go see my girl real quick."

"Ro gone be there?" He said lookin all excited and shit. I nodded

"Shit, I'm comin too then nigga." He said smiling from ear to ear.

"She got you whipped and you ain't even hit yet."

"Nigga, I know you ain't talkin'."

We walked out into the work room where all the females were working naked and the niggas just had on boxers.

I continued to the door until I saw one nigga slip a rock in his boxers.

"Aye nigga." I said from the door. The one who I was talkin to eyes got wide as fuck.

"Yea nigga you, what the fuck was that shit you just did?" I said calm, it was no point in gettin all hype and shit. Ky looked at me weird probably because he didn't see the shit I saw.

"W-Winter I d-don't know w-what you're talking about." He said nervous

"You gone look me in my eye and lie to me nigga?" He shook his head no.

I walked right up to that nigga and shook my head before I took my nine out of my waistband and pistol whipped that nigga sending him to the floor.

"Y'all see this shit?" I said pointing at the nigga on the floor with my gun making sure that I had everybody's attention. They all nodded

"This is a fuckin warnin'. If I see or hear about anybody stealing from me or fuckin wit my money it's gone be problems, got it?"

"Yes King Winter." they all responded at once.

"I want this nigga dead and somewhere sleepin' next to a fish by the time I check up in a hour, ight?!" I said with pure venom in my voice.

"Yes King Winter." And with that me and Ky left

**********

I knocked on the door and Ro opened it .

"King what the fuck are you doin here ?huh nigga? I told you my girl was sick." She said rollin her neck. I swear she ghetto as fuck sometimes man.

"Man Ro, move out my way wit all dat bullshit." I said walking into their dorm and lookin for Ny, but she was no where in sight.

"Nigga you not runnin shit in here, walkin all up in my spot like you ownin shit." She said walking over to the mini fridge and pulling out a bottle of water.

Her and Ky started talking when Ny walked out of the bathroom clueless to the fact that we were even there.

"Ro the test says that we have to wait 10-" She stopped when she looked up and realized that it wasn't just her and Ro in the room anymore.

"Carter what are you doing here?" she said with wide eyes.

"Uh, come on Ky, lets give them a minute." Ro said grabbing Ky and leading him out of the room.

Nylas POV

"What test?" Carter said looking at me with a blank expression.

"Um , I , see-" I said fumbling over my words.

"Don't lie to me B."

"Its a pregnancy test."

As soon as the word pregnancy left my mouth this nigga got the biggest smile on his face. He walked over to me and wrapped me so tight in his arms that I had no choice but to hug him back.

"Why didn't you tell me as soon as you found out?" he said against my neck

"Because I'm scared Carter." He let me go, and from the expression on his face I could tell that's not what he wanted to hear.

"Scared of what? I told you that I got you, nothings gonna change that ma."

"I know and I believe you, but... I'm not ready to be a parent. I'm just about to turn nineteen and I'm still in school. I have dreams Carter, ones that I wanna see come true."

"Nobody is ever really ready to be a parent Ny." he said taking a seat on my bed and sounding frustrated.

"But I know what its like to have parents who can't always be there Carter, I don't want that for any child that I bring into this world." I said honestly

"Man I don't know what the fuck its gonna take for you to get that we ain't yo parents."

I was about to say something back but before I could, I heard the timer go off in the bathroom telling me that the ten minutes is over.

I damn near sprinted to the bathroom , with Carter right behind me.

When I checked the test, my heart literally dropped to the pit of my stomach.

**************

HIT THOSE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT THAT UPDATE, LOVE YA ♥♡♥♡