12) Hunter & Prey

50 votes until next up load

Hunter & Prey

   It was time now. I had waited a long time and now it was time. A new game was about to begin but just like any game first you need players. I took this as a perfect time to teach my pet Jade how to hunt.

            We sat in the food court of the mall watching as the people went about their day. Studying them as they walked by just like with anything u have to pick with your eyes first. Then you learn all of their deep secrets.

            “See any that interest you?” I asked Jade and she looked around some more.

            “What about him?” she pointed out a boy in all black and I looked him over. All black, he hung his head, his starched at his skin, rubbed at his nose. Ahh good pick a junkie would always have a reason to live but and a reason to die.

            “Make contact get his name.” I told her and she looked over at me and then smiled and stood up. She switched as she walked making her away over to the boy. I was too far away to hear what she was saying to him but I could tell she was flirting. The way she was lending forwards so that he could see down her shirt, the way she would playfully touch his arm.

            I laughed to myself as she when I saw her lend over to whisper in his ear her breast pressed against his arm. Junkie or not he was still a guy and it was clear that Jade was coming on to him. He probably that it was his lucky day. I saw him pull out his phone and she took her. I would say that she was giving him her number but I knew Jade was smarter than that.

            She came back over to me when the exchange was done. She sat down and gave me a smile. I wasn’t the little junkie boy though Jade interested me yes. I loved the fact that I could cause her great pain and it only got her of. But that was the only thing about her that I wanted. True she was a pretty girl but she wasn’t Alyssa.

            “How many players are we going to have for this game?” Jade asked me.

            “Five.”

            “What are we playing?” she asked and I looked at her for a moment.

            “We only talk about the game in the Fun House.” I moved closer to Jade so that my face was inches away from hers. “If you do anything to get me tied out I will kill you Jade. If you think you can hurt me and if you ever try I will let Jake have his kind of fun with you.”

            “I only want to help you Sky.” She said and tried to lend in and kiss me but I pulled back from her before she could.

            “I will allow you to pick another. It will be your job to learn everything you can about your picks. You’re job to decide if they are worthy of the Fun House.”

            “How will I know?” she said and I stood up.

            “You won’t be able to think of a reason why it shouldn’t be them.”  I said and stood up. “Meet me at the Fun House after dinner.” I said and walked away from her.  I had my own work to do after all. Jade was given two players but I needed the other three as well. I had my list. I knew who I wanted all I needed to find out if they were worthy of playing.

            I left out the mall going and taking a drive to a little diner. I played myself in the back and waited for the waitress to come over. The first name on my list Carla Lue, age 25, been waiting as a waitress for the last three years, has a son named Sean Lue who is four. It wasn’t until after her son was born that Carla stopped turning tricks. I looked at her to see her swallow belly.