Palmed Platform

A/N: This is somewhat a violent chapter but you will see how much of a sick mind Marceline has when she finally loses it. Enjoy.

As I slowly and uninterestingly, turn the knob, I was faced with . . . Donna?

“Let me talk and then you might have your turn; got it?” she sneered

I leaned my head back-sideways and glared at the bitch that was also part of my disastrous past.

How about no? I said as I was gonna slam the door in her face when she stopped it with her foot.

“I don’t think you understand Marceline” she pushed the door open and closed it behind her, “You ruined what I had with Matthew, and it’s all your fault! You should’ve left somewhere where he wouldn’t know and left him with me! You ruined my chances of ever getting with him and for that . . . you’re the one to pay” her voice, getting a little loud.

I was completely bored with her and her words. Does she really think she can just barge in here and pick a fight? As a matter of fact, I haven’t fought in months and I do need to get all this anger out of me; maybe a good fight would do me good. Except, she is a shit fighter; I bet all she does it pull hair and scratch.

Shut the fuck up you pig, you are such a thirsty little whore. Matthew never wanted you, he wanted me; get that through your thick fucking skull. I never wanted him, in fact I was trying to push him towards you but I guess your face wasn’t helping with my plan. At the time I told him that I was leaving, Mat and I were best friends and now, we’re nothing so fuck you. And lastly, what are you gonna do about it bitch?! My voice was getting louder

I noticed her hands turn to fists and she also had black gloves on. Of course, what was I thinking? She isn’t going to fight much, she’s gonna try to knock me out or kill me; perfect.

“Fuck you!” her hands tightened around my neck. “You aren’t getting out of this one you fucker cause I always get what I want” she gripped tighter

That’s cute Donna but you should worry about yourself. I chuckled

Being the dumb bitch that she is, she forgot to hold my hands down with her body; so I upper cut her chin with my left hand . . . causing her ditsy ass to fall to the floor. Do yourself a favor and leave before I actually put some effort in to kicking your ass. I said as I opened the door.

She forced herself up but I could see it in her face that she wanted to stay down. “Fuck you; I’m not leaving until I see you begging for me to stop! Until I see you coughing up blood and breathing your last breath! Until you leave that old man you’re always with and every other man on this planet, the hell alone and let them love other girls that aren’t you” she lifted her leg up in attempt to kick me

I brought my right forearm up and blocked her weak kick, leaving me an open spot to lift my leg and sidekick her right in her stomach. She clashed with the coffee table and hit her head on one of the legs of the couch. She hasn’t gotten one hit from me yet and by the look of it, it ain’t happenin’ either. I didn’t want to fight but she’s a really pushy and tempting person; the type of people I hate and try to avoid. I walked over her and picked her up by her neck; leaving her feet dangling in the air.

*tsk* *tsk* *tsk* I think you’re gonna be the one that’s gonna beg for me to stop, or am I wrong? I hissed.

She was running out of oxygen so I let her go; causing her to collapse on the floor, breaking the glass coffee table. “Fuck you Marceline!!” she grabbed one of the shards of glass and aimed it towards my chest but my reflexes kicked in and I moved to the side; leaving her with no target. Quickly, I palmed her hand holding the glass, down to the floor and bashing her head to the wall.