3 - "We're Bestfriends Remember?"

"Okay guys! We're done!" 

Rehearsal didnt take long. Casual breaks every other hour, but you could see everyone is needing a full meal 

"You guys want to go eat dinner?" I turned my attention to my band. 

They all said yes and nodded.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked them.

"Some place casual." Liz shrugged. "Wait. I know! Let's go to Elle's! We havent been there for a while." Grant suggested. 

"So, its decided then. Let's go! I'm starving" I was already walking towards the door to my dressing room to get my bag when someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Uh, Taylor?" Oh. It's Claire.

"Hmm?" I turned to face her.

"I cant go. Mom called and she said Lulu's sick. I should probably head home." 

"Oh, okay. Is Grant coming with you?" I smiled. 

Please dont. Please say no.

"No, he said he'll just go later. He's really hungry" she chuckled.

Yay! Ugh I feel guilty. Why did it have to be him.

"Okay, see you tomorrow! I hope Lulu's gonna be alright. Stay safe Claire!" I told her. 

"Yeah. Thanks Taylor! See ya." She waved and went straight to their dressing room. 

I grabbed my bag and my phone, put a little powder and fixed my make up then went outside to meet everyone.

^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The drive to Elle's wasnt that long. We went in and got ourselves a table. Liz waas at my left and Grant sat to my right. We ordered a single meal for 8 people. Pizza. 

It came shortly and we all talked about our embarrassing moments on stage, while eating. What can you say we're crazy.

"Oh my god, Taylor do you remember that time during the Fearless tour and your Love Story dress got caught in the stairs." Caitlin said between laughs.

"Ha ha. Yeah Caitlin that was really humiliating... And funny." We laughed at each other's stories. 

"Oh! I remember that time during You Belong with Me in one of the Fearless shows when Grant," I said looking at him, "Well, we were supposed to switch places, but when he was coming down the ramp," I cant stop laughing "He... Ha ha ha... He slipped. And his butt kissed the ground." I chuckled at the memory. 

Grant's face flushed "Yeah Tay. Keep laughing." 

I stuck my tongue at him and continued to laugh with the others. Grant suddenly grabbed a piece on his pizza and threw it at me. It landed at my left cheek. Unfortunately, it has chili sauce on it. 

"Oh my God!" Liz exclaimed. 

"Oh shoot, Tay I'm sorry. Here let me." Grant grabbed a tissue and gently wiped my cheek.

Calm down, Taylor. Calm down. Be cool.

"There." Grant smiled at me. 

Oh my God. Oh my God.

I looked down at my lap because I cant help but blush. 

Ugh! Stop it Taylor! 

"Thanks, Grant." I mumbled. Liz elbowed me. That was like the third today.

I looked at her. She raised an eyebrow at me and smiled mischievously. I mouthed her "we're friends". She just rolled her eyes at me. 

Oh Liz.... 

"Alright. I'm full! And tired. Let's head to the hotel, shall we?" I announced to my band and stood up. We all did. I already paid earlier so I just left a hundred as tip. 

I was really tired on the drive to the hotel we're staying, so I let Amos drive my car. Me, Liz and Grant. While the others along with Caitlin are on another van.

Liz had shotgun, so that left me and Grant at the backseat. Amos turned the radio on and a song by Florida Georgia Line came on. 

I let my eyes close. Then I felt my head was bobbing. Ha, I was already sleeping. Forgive me but I'm just really really tired. Then I felt someones hand hold my left cheek and tilt my face down to his shoulder. Grant. 

After a 30-minute drive back to the hotel, me, Liz, Caitlin and Grant are on the same elevator, since we're on the same floor. 

Ding! 

We're walking down the hallway, Amos was first then Grant. I hugged them both but still, Grant got the longest and tightest hug. Best friends remember? 

"G'night Tay." 

"Goodnight, Grant."

Goodbyes goodbyes blah blah. When Liz and I reached our doors, we said good night to each other and hugged. I'm a born hugger. 

"Tay?" 

"What Liz?" 

"What was that long, tight, meaningful hug you just gave Grant?" she asked.

"Huh? That's how we hug. Everytime." I told her.

"Mmmm."

"Really Liz. That's it." I assured her. 

"Okay." she shrugged.

"We're best friends remember?" 

"Yeah, right. Goodnight Tay." And with that she closed her door. 

"Goodnight Liz!" I shouted at her. Loud enough for her to hear. Not the whole building. 

I entered my room and did everything before changing into my pjs. I smiled as I plopped down to my bed remembering all the things that happened today. 

"Hmmmm, fun." 

__________________________________________

HEEEHEEE. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? <333

love.love.love 

       -J-