A Goofy Love Triangle

I looked at all the comments (and my own) on my profile and went to the beginning. A year ago! I'm a year and one day old on the story sharing website, and since I haven't written in a while, here's the time to show you my short, weird story. Enjoy! :)

Btw, I wrote this on another website when I was about 16, so it may sound more stupid than my usual work. Or maybe it sounds better!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Maddi!" Ryan shouted when he saw his blond haired friend on the swings.

"Webbers!" Maddi squealed back and jumped off the swings to meet her best friend in a hug. "Hey sexy, where's Kyle?"

Maddi looked around the sunny area. She turned back to Ryan with a blank look in her eyes. "Corn isn't here."

"Good." Ryan grinned, loving that their other friend wasn't there. Don't get him wrong, he liked Kyle and all but he loved Maddi. Just like Kyle....in that way.

"Push me, Webbers!" Maddi called. Maddi had a thing for nicknames, she gave them out on a daily bases to random strangers and friends.

"Wee!" Maddi shouted as soon as Ryan made her go higher. Once she was high enough in the air, she jumped off, loving the way the air rushed through her hair, shorts, and t-shirt.

Right when she was about to make contact to the ground, Webbers caught her in his strong arms.

They both toppled to the sand-filled ground. Maddi giggled from underneath Ryan.

Webbers stared at Maddi in affection. Too bad she didn't feel the same way. Right when he was about to lean in, a certain brunette started making bird calls.

"Corn!" Maddi shouted as she got up from under Ryan. "Hey babe!" Kyle hugged Maddi, staring at Ryan with a smile.

"We're all here!" Maddi was oblivious to the silent war.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I know what we should do." Maddi announced to the boys who sat on her bed, staring at their dream girl.

"What?" Webbers asked.

"A love triangle, soap opera!" Maddi shouted with triumph in her voice. She knew the boys would agree, but they did that on everything anyway.

"Corn, you're the guy that I have first. Then," She paused for dramatic effect. "I have a love affair with Webbers! We'll video tape it all." She beamed.

"I'm game." Ryan smiled. "Me too." Kyle agreed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ryan, I heart you with all my heart." Maddi whispered in Ryan's ear.

"I heart you too, Bombshell," Ryan replied back softly.

"Good." She put her hands on her hips. "Then we'll run away together."

"Oh no you won't!" Kyle burst into the room, right before Maddi and Ryan could kiss.

"That's not your line!" Ryan shouted.

"Oh, whoops." Kyle smirked. "It's all good," Maddi shrugged. "I was getting bored anyways..."

"Me too." Kyle echoed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"A goofy love triangle, is what we'll call it." Maddi said to her computer screen.

"Soap opera's aren't 'goofy'." Ryan snorted.

"This one was." Kylie reasoned.

"I agree." She planted a kiss on Corn's cheek. "He get's a kiss for being nice.

Corn smiled with joy, while Webber boiled with rage. Bombshell smirked.

A Goofy Love Triangle