Chapter 3: Hey, Mr. Steroid!

Please vote if you enjoy this story since this story is in Watty Awards! It means so much to me when you guys give me support! :)  MAKE ME BANNERS I LOVE EM!!!!!

~So tell me right now, you think you're ready for it? ~I think I'm ready to leave I'm ready to live let's go!

********************************************************************************************************************

Dimitri-

I sped down the curved road in my atramentous Lamborghini with small grin engraved on my face. Not only had I gotten rid of the badgering girl , I had gotten ten thousand dollars plus the vase I  snatched from Harry's house. 

The speedometer of my vehicle read seventy two mph when my cell phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked away from the road, casually driving with one hand to check the caller ID.

Shit.

I pressed accept, shifting a bit uncomfortably in my seat. This would be one humorous conversation. I let out a menacing laugh before greeting my brother with a cheerful, “What a coincidence! I was just going to call you!”

“Shut the fuck up, D,” was the growled response. “Meet me in my driveway in ten minutes. You and I have a problem that we need to discuss.”  A problem? Well, that sounds like someone is going to be sleeping with a massive black eye. 

Or two black eyes like that one time I pushed my brother off of the roof and he slammed his fist into both of my eyes the next day and gave me a massive wedgie. That was also over eight hundred years ago when both of us weren't that mature. 

Since we're so mature, that normally meant  during our argument one of us would be sleeping with a bullet hole on their body.

"D, head out of the clouds."

I grinned, surprising a wild, uncontrollable chuckle. He always was one to demand and threaten. “That’s alright bro, I’ll pass on the whole 'Meet and Greet' you have planned.  I’m a bit tired.” I forced a dramatic, loud yawn that towards the end started to become real. Sleep hadn’t been an option since the bratty girl had entered my house.

A pause. “Let me rephrase that, bro, be in my driveway in eight minutes or I’ll piss on all your precious swords one by one while you are sleeping.”

At the last part of that sentence I gripped the steering wheel with an inhuman force. My swords were like trophies to me, a memory of all the battles and fights I had one. Every blade was held in a massive showcase in the basement, untouched by anyone else’s hands, and polished to perfection.

I took the time to debate whether he was joking. “Well?” Valentine inquired. In the background I heard a girl scream. “GO TO SLEEP!” he roared, moving the phone away from his mouth

“Hmm, having a little bit of trouble there, Cupid?”

I heard the hiss of breath between Valentines teeth. “We need to talk before I rip this girl’s hair out of her head and feed her through a paper shredder. I can’t take another day of this—this demon child.”

“Demon child? That bad, huh?” My eyebrows rose as I neared his house. I originally thought I had gotten the bad girl, plus I thought the call from him was about selling the girl to Harry. I started to get a bit nervous as I neared the iron-gates of his mansion, creating different scenarios that could happen. Not only would he be furious about the deal I made with Harry, he would be jealous that he didn’t do the same thing.