Chapter 6

“White Liar"

2011 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6

     Justin spotted Cathy at her locker and stopped to cop a feel of her perfectly rounded butt.  He couldn‘t help himself, it was just too tempting being outlined in that in that tiny scrap of material that she called a cheerleading skirt. 

     “Thanks babe,“ he whispered at her ear.  She jumped, then giggled before turning around and looking up at him through those big dark lashes of hers.

     “No problem, It was easy peasy,” she replied.  Taking a step closer, she laid her warm hand on his chest, “All I had to do was tell that goat of a secretary that Mr. Lancaster needed some help and she was out the door.  She has the biggest crush on him.  With her out of the office, I was able to access her computer and voila, I was able to get her number.”  She flashed him a seductive smile.

     “By the way, Dan told me what you did to her which I personally think is hilarious.  But why is it that you have such a hard on for this new chick anyway.  It’s not like she‘s anything spectacular anyway.”

     Justin looked down at the beauty standing before him.  Her body was flush against his, her breast pressed up against his chest and dang, she felt good he thought to himself..  “She started it,” he told her and bent down to brush his lips lightly over hers.  “But I’m just finishing it.”

     “Mmm,” Cathy let out a mewling sound and dropped her head back, looking every bit as much of a tempting Goddess in his arms.

     He let himself touch her cheek and again couldn’t help but to smile, “You did good babe, real good,” Justin praised her.

     She lifted her head and gave him that killer flirty smile of hers that would make any red blooded male go weak in the knees, including himself. “Justin-,” she all but purred, “Aren’t you going to ask me to the homecoming dance?”

     Crap!  He had completely forgotten all about that.  Between scheming against Chloe and getting ready for the big game he just hadn‘t had time to think about much of anything else, not even the dance.  “What do you think?” he smirked, intentionally dropping his voice to a husky level for her benefit.

     Cathy started to strategically place hot kisses along the edge of his jaw line, sending his libido into overdrive. “What I think is that you need to ask me to the dance Mr. Pinnix considering that I will probably be the Homecoming Queen and you will probably be the homecoming King.  It's only logical, right?”

      She was all but purring his arms now.  “You make an excellent point,” he told her and unable to restrain himself any longer, Justin took her mouth in a heated kiss.  One of those sloppy wet ones that teased as well as satisfied all at the same time.  And she was right there with him, their lips moving together, their tongues dancing a dance as old as time itself.  By the time that he lifted his head from hers, they were both left breathless and hungry for so much more. 

     Cathy took a step back from him,  straightened her top and lifted her her head.  Her lips were all swollen from his kisses and her eyes slightly dazed. “See ya later Jus,” she said to him while bending over to pick up her book bag off of the floor. 

      He watched her walk away from him, her butt swaying in a seductive side to side motion.  “You most certainly will,” he noted, licking his own swollen lips and savoring her taste.  “You most certainly will.”

                     ******************************************************************************