I've just fallen for my brother's best friend part 3

hey hope you like this part. trust me, it gets good!!! keep voting and please leave your comments. I'll write more if you do!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIZONA'S P.O.V

The weekend passed with nothing major happening. I had completed all my homework with Zoe and had spent most of it hanging out at her place, just in case Logan came by to the house. It was just a precaution. I didn't want it to feel weird, so I thought it would be best if I avoided him for a few days and then everything could go back to normal.

Just a precaution. Yeah, keep telling yourself that!

Jeez, I was a mess. I couldn't stop thinking about how easily Logan agreed to the whole 'pretending-it-never-happened' thing. I mean, was I so bad? I know I'm not his usual type. Well, I'm not really anyone's type. It's that I'm not pretty. In fact, according to Zoe, most girls are quite envious of me. Where I saw skinny, others saw thin and soft, but surprisingly strong. I'm just a little headstrong, independent and stubborn. Others might call this 'picky' or me being a 'heinous bitch'. Like I care what people thought of me. That was Alex. And my mom.

Ugh. Then why did I care so much what Logan thought?

I kept pushing him out every time he came up in my mind. Although I was struggling on the inside, no one saw this on the outside. I have a great poker face. That's what make me so good at lying! Well, everything will go back to normal. Like anything else could possibly happen.

Which is why I decided to start the week with a fresh start. I will not think of Logan.

LOGAN'S P.O.V

I walked into History, trying to act normal and be calm. This was the one class I had with Arizona. That meant it was also the one class I had to keep my guard up. I had spent most of the weekend at my place instead of Alex's. Just to avoid any uncomfortable situations. That's all.

Out of sight, out of mind. Yeah, right! The person who said that should be shot!

The whole weekend passed with one thought in my mind. Arizona. My best friend's sister. God, could I be in a more of prick! There were loads of girls who would pretty much take a running leap off of a bridge if it meant they could spend some time with me and here I was thinking of the one girl who would most likely tell me to 'Fuck off' if I asked her to do it.

I couldn't get her out of my mind, no matter what I did. I even found myself dreaming of kissing her at the party! Again. What is wrong with me?

Just then, she walked into class. I caught her eye and she smiled at me. This wasn't unusual. She always did this. She went over to her seat and sat down.

Throughout the entire class, I kept looking over to her.

And she didn't look at me once.

For some reason, this really pissed me off. Did she really mean it when she said that we should 'pretend it never happened'? This really hurt me. I felt this pain in my chest, like a bowling ball just hit me there.

This pain felt so much worse than the confusion. Or the fact that Alex would kill me if he knew I was thinking of his sister.

ARIZONA'S P.O.V

"Hey, sis. How's it going?" I heard Alex call ahead of me. I saw him leaning against my locker. And he wasn't alone.

Logan.

Time for the fresh start. Put on the game face. I wouldn't show anyone how confused I was feeling. That's just who I was. I never really showed anyone how I feel. Ever. I've never been one to wear my heart on my sleeve.