Making fun of Sakura

*Sorry I suggest Sakura Fans to not read this* and it is no hate bully or anything just please not read i thought itd be fun to make a story and yes it may show sign of bullying but take your time to realize why you shouldnt read this

One day Sakura was lurking around Sasuke's backyard. She found a old pair of underwear.

She looked left to right "This must be Sasuke's." She screamed and picked it up. She snuggled her face in it. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm going to treasure this FOREVER!!" She ran over to her house. She slammed her door with an evil look on her face. "Hmm i have no clue where to put this.." She looked at her wall full of Sasuke souveniers. "Oh shit." Sakura frowned. She blinked and seen Sasuke in her doorway. Her face went red.

"H-Hi Sasuke."

He looked down at her hands which clutched his old underwear, he looked up at her.

"What the fuck are you doing with my underwear." Sasuke stomped over to her, he yelled in her face.

"I TREASURE THIS FUCKING THING OKAY! IT'S MINE! I WEAR IT EVERY SINGLE DAY! REMINDS ME OF NARUTO!" Sasuke snatched the undies from her hands. She toppled backwards, she fell into a pile of Sasuke's old dirty clothes, which she had stolen and fought for. Her eyes went wide and tears started to form.

She sat there crying.

Sasuke stared at her for 10 seconds.

"Sakura..I'm sorry."

"Sniff. Are you?"

"Yes." Sasuke paused for a minute and said. "I'm just joking around. Who'd want to feel sorry for you. You fucking stink Sakura go have a shower for once."

She ran out of the room crying and leaving behind a laughing Sasuke.

-The next day-

Sasuke, Naruto and Kiba were sitting down at Ichiraku making fun of Sakura.

"..Yeah that bitch tryed to kiss me yesterday." Naruto kept on repeating.

"You wish." Kiba said.

"Okay seriously Naruto, that was the ninth fucking time you said that. God, put a lid on it will ya!"

Naruto chomped on ramen. "As i was saying before i was so rudely interupted by Mr. Sexy Pants over here."

Kiba looked at Sasuke's pants. "I dont see anything sexy about his pants."

"Your stupid.." Naruto chomped.

Hinata and TenTen passed by.

Kiba nudged Sasuke and Naruto. "Hey,hey,hey! Which one would you choose to be the top?"

Sasuke leaned back acting cool "I'd pick TenTen. Boy that chick has a fine looking.."

"Shhh here comes Sakura. PLAY COOL!" Naruto loudly whispered. Naruto and Sasuke got into their regular position. Kiba sat back and pulled out a nail file. Sakura stopped and looked at them suspiciously.

She looked at Kiba who pulled off his sandal to file his toenails. Then she looked at Sasuke and Naruto who were chomping and slobbering over their ramen.

-2hours later-

Naruto was on his 10th bowl of ramen. Sasuke looked angry, Kiba was filing Akamaru's nails now. Sakura stood their watching them.

Sasuke got up. "OH MY GOD! LEAVE ALREADY! FUCK YOUR ANNOYING! NOBODY LIKES YOU! I WISH I CAN JUST-"

Naruto got up and went in front of Sakura and farted on her. "Your now my farting tree." He sat back down.

Sakura walked off crying and grossed out.

"What a loser." Sasuke quietly said to himself.

-Next Day-

Sasuke turned a corner to find a half-ripped picture of Sakura in a bathing suit. He grabbed a marker and pen and drew some funny shit on the picture and posted it inside the Academy.

When people seen it they called her a sheman. and one day when she was sleeping she forgot to shower and get dressed ...she went to school with a mustache freckles and a picture of a naked Jiraiya on her ass. :PPPPP

yeahh....i had fun writing this :P