Dinner And.... Sex

Kaitlyn POV

I woke up and looked next to me and saw nothing i smiled and got up and saw Dean,Roman, and Seth,

R = "Hey Sleepy Head"

"Hey Roman,Dean and Seth"

D = "Hey Kaitlyn"

S = "Uh hey"

"Are we in the new state"

D = "Yea"

I walked into the bathroom and heard moaning in the other room i just ignored it showered and hered it louder It sounded like Ajs vocie i put on my shirt 8th milddla some black skinny jeans and my gray boots.

I walked out.

"Hey guys uh whats going on in that room" i said pointing to Seths Room.

S ="Um uh um""

"Guys"

The just focused on the tv.

Aj POV

I was in Seths Room having Sex with Phil or Cm punk wih hes huge dick thrusting inside of me i was moaning louder and louder every second.

The Door opened wide and Me and Phil saw Kaitlyn Screaming and passing out or fainting.

Kaitlyn POV

The Moaning conitued and i opened the door wide and Saw Aj and Phil or Cm Punk Naked and i screamed and Fainted.

xXx 2 Hours Later.

Seths Pov

I was pacing in out tour bus with Dean,Roman,Phil, and Aj.

"Well why is she still out its been 2 hours"

D = "Well they did have Sex in ur ROOM why didnt u do anything do keep them from having it"

"Idk"

Punk = "Well he was ok with it and still why she screamed and fainted"

Aj POV

I was thinking i should just tell them they full story,

"Uh guys um ik why she screamed and fainted"

S,Punk,D,R = "Well what"

"Well a few days ago when Kaitlyn wasent talking to Seth and Dean, Me and Dolph were having Sex she walked in and screamed and ran away only reason cause she saw us naked and she really didnt want see me or Dolph naked"

Punk "Make sense"

"Oh well HEY, she getting up"

Kaitlyn Pov

I started waking up and i got up.

"Hey guys wat happened"

Punk "U saw me and Aj naked"

S ="Wow way to sum it up"

"I think i need a nap"

i fell face foward on to the carpet.

S = "DUDE"

Punk = "Yea uh use this paper and try to get her up or Aj slap her or get a bucket of water"

Aj = "Let me go first"

Aj POV

I used some paper to try to get her up then i slapped her and she still didnt get up.

"Now what shes still down"

Punk = ''Let me pour the water on her"

"Fine"

Cm punks POV

I went in the kitchen got a bucket and put some cold water and put alot of ice in it and brought to where Kaitlyn was i powered it on her and she woke up angy.

Kaitlyn Pov.

i felt wind then i felt a hard slap then i a bunch of cold water.

"HEY"

"Why does my face hurt and why am i wet"

S = "No reason uh go in the bathroom and change to get ready for out date"

R,D,Aj,Phil = "Date?/"

S = "Yea me and Kaitlyn decided to forgive each other so she is going on a date with me'

I went in the bathroom put on a Pink dress and pink heels.

I walked out to see Seth in a black v-neck black jeans and some black converse.

Seth stared at me.

S = "Ready" he said as he took my hand and we walked to the Resturant.

xXx ( At the resturant )

We ordered Drinks ( I mean life DRINKS like getting drunk )

We ordered our food we ate and we drunk more and we walked back to the tour bus.

We went into my room and we started making out. i pulled off he shirt.

he pulled off mine and started staring a my boobs.

"Like what u see"

He nodded and i pulled off hes pants and he pulled of mine He dick was poking out.

He started moving my boobs around and i started moaning  he pulled off my panties staring at my tight vagina. he started fingering me and i pulled off hes boxers and started rubbing his dick.

Seth POV.

Me and Kaitlyn were having Drunk Sex and well u saw what happened ^.^ she pulled of my boxers and started rubbing my dick

"U wanna come and the same time"

She nodded and i put my dick in her dick pussy and she started moaning.

( Also They used a condom so no Pregnacy YET )

I started going faster and fast and i started feeling her coming and we both came and the same time and i fell down where next to her on the bed,

We went in the bed and we started falling asleep.

xXx (The next morning)

Kaitlyn Pov.

I woke up i looked next to me and I saw Seth just sleeping nicly and looked down and saw Seths dick and and me naked.

I looked backed up and then i looked up and started shaking Seth he woke up.

"Did we just have Sex/"

S = "Uh i think so"

"What uh"

TO be Countied

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommorw Story: Kaitlyn and Seth are going to be in a Inter-Gender Match Againt Aj and Dolph and Then Aj turns on Dolph for Phil or Punk Bye Bye!!!