Epilogue

*I CANNOT THANK MY FANS ENOUGH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, VOTES AND COMMENTS! I AM TRUTHFULLY GRATEFUL AND FOREVER INSPIRED BY YOU!*

One year later

            Ginelle laughed happily as she watched her husband duck his head to avoid the tiny hands reaching clumsily to tug at his black strands. Her eyes twinkled merrily against the morning light pouring beautifully into their room as she lounged comfortably on the bed, her eyes never straying from the two playing on the carpet.

            “Cease your laughter woman!” her husband wailed as he yelped beneath another playful tug from their daughter as the one-year old grabbed another fistful of hair and pulled. “Wife!”

            Ginelle pressed a fist against her mouth to keep from laughing and watched as Dorian rolled to his feet and gently plucked little Eloise Anne into his arms, his blue eyes twinkling adoringly as he cradled his daughter.

            “You are as courageous as your mother, little one.” He smiled as his daughter kicked her legs and giggled.

            “Is that so bad?” Ginelle teased, her mouth tilting into a grin as she extended her arms to her husband.

            Dorian settled onto the bed and with their daughter planted firmly in their laps, he leaned forward and captured his wife’s lips.

            “I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He said softly, kissing the brim of her nose.

            Ginelle smiled and peered down at their daughter, her blue eyes twinkling and the black curls atop her little head ruffled. “Good.” She said readily, peering back at her husband. “Because we’re soon to have another.”

            His eyes widened and his mouth parted with a gasp. “You’re pregnant?”

            She nodded, smiling.

            His mouth stretched widely into a grin and he planted another passionate kiss on his wife’s lips, their daughter wiggling between them.

            Dorian yelped when his daughter caught another strand of hair and tugged. He laughed heartily as he gathered his daughter and wife into his arms.

            “I think it best you give me a boy so that I may fend the two of you off.” He nuzzled Ginelle’s neck and she giggled beneath his caress. “I love you, sweet wife.”

            “And I you, sweet husband.”

**********