Harry imagine for Alexis

You were currently scrolling through the channels on tv trying to find something good on and you ended up watching Warmbodies. You were home alone since your boyfriend Harry of two years was out with the rest of the boys. You looked at your phone and saw that it was after midnight so you settled back on the couch because you figured he'd be home soon. After awhile you fell asleep so when you woke up it was already 8:00 in the morning. You noticed Harry's shoes weren't by the door so you went around room to room to see if he was home but he wasn't. After that you decided to call the boys but he wasn't with them. You decided to make breakfast an wait for him. An hour later he comes stumbling though the door so you get up, cross your arms and say "where have you been?" When he finally walks into the kitchen you see he upset. "Harry, what's going on? Why are you crying?" You ask. "If I told you you'd hate me." He says sniffing. "Babe what's going on your scaring me" you start "please tell me". He takes a deep breath and says "ok lex I cheated on you last night. It honestly meant nothing. Please babe you have to forgive me". You just looked at him stunned. How could he possibly ask you to forgive him. "No Harry I can't you cheated I don't think I can. I need to leave and think. And with that you went and packed you things and went to your friends.

1 year later:

It's been a year since he cheated and you left. A few days after you left you found out that were pregnant. Five months into the pregnancy you lost the baby. And you've been depressed ever since. You were currently sitting in the park against the tree thinking about everything when you heard "Alexis is that you" you hear the guy ask. But it wasn't just any guy it was Harry. You stand up and said "no I'm not," you start " you cheated on me and I left the person I loved and guess what I was pregnant but I lost her to. I have been nothing but depressed and sad this entire year" you were crying when you stopped talking. You turned to walk away when he grabbed your arm. "You were pregnant? What happen? How did she die?" He asks. "The doctor said that my body wasn't compatible with the baby so the baby just died". "I'm so sorry lex" no one deserve that or anything I put you through. I want to be here for you from now on. Please give me a chance to prove this to you". He begs you. "Yes Harry" you start " I need you and I want to continue loving you". He picks you up and spins you around and plants a kiss on you. And with that he started to prove to you he was worth it.