Left For Dead

Chapter 10

Left For Dead

Greeley Estates

I couldn’t help the gasp that escaped my lips as Johnny B ran his lips along the side of my neck and down to my collar bone. It felt too good. Too right to stop. It’s as if he’s always been the one that I’ve been waiting my entire life for. My skin felt on fire wherever he touched me. I slowly leaned more towards him so that he started to lay back on the couch. So slowly, almost painfully slow, I slid my hands under his shirt, up his chest. So I could see what was underneath. The only thoughts that were running through my mind was to leave a trail of kisses - leaving some marks - along his chest. That was exactly what I decided to do. I couldn’t suppress my own gasp as he moaned, and ran his fingers though my hair, gripping onto the roots. I leaned back after I thought I did a good enough job and felt an accomplished smile slip onto my face. Sure enough, on the side of his stomach; very defined chest I might add. Was a love bite.

“ANDIE!”

I jerked awake to Hayley yelling in my face. “Is there a fire or something? Fuck off I’m trying to get some sleep here.” I said, glaring in the direction of Hayley, in the pitch black room.

“What the hell kind of dream were you having?” Hayley smirked, pushing my legs off Johnny B’s couch so she could sit next to me.

I don’t remember falling back to sleep after Johnny B slammed the front door. Hmm. Whatever. “I was having a great dream and no thanks to you, it had to end.” As a matter of fact, that’s the first time in a wile I’ve had a non violent dream involving Alex. “Now, what the hell do you want?”

“I want you to come with me and hunt down Alex. I need you to drive the getaway car.” Hayley whispered, looking over her shoulder towards the hallway. I’m assuming so she could see if Johnny B was coming or not.

Before she even finished her sentence, I was shaking my head no. “I am not going and neither are you. Now go back to sleep.” I said as I used my feet to push her off the couch, onto the floor where there was a sleeping bag and pillow. “I’ll see you in the morning at a more reasonable hour.” I said harshly as I turned my back on her, drifting back into a peaceful slumber.

***

~Later That Day~

“Why didn’t you go to school today!” My mom yelled on the other line. “Do you want me to loose my trust in you? Am I going to need to hire a baby-sitter?”

I wouldn’t mind Johnny B as my baby-sitter. “Mom, I’m seventeen, soon to be eighteen in less than a month. I don’t need a baby-sitter. I just had a really busy and stressful day yesterday. I forgot to set my alarm clock. Sorry. It wont happen again.”

“It better not.” I heard mom sigh on the other line. I could imagine her running her hand through her hair. “Look, I have to go to work. I wont be home until late. The house is freshly stocked with food and everything. I love you. You better get up and go to school in the morning.” Mom added quickly before she hung up on me.

Too bad there is no school tomorrow. I smiled to myself as I put my phone in my pocket and walked back over to the table where Hayley and Johnny B were waiting for me to get off the phone so we could eat our late lunch.

“Are you in trouble?” Hayley asked after I sat down in between them.

“No. She just wants me to go to school tomorrow. She also said something about hiring a baby-sitter if I skip again.” I added quickly as I looked around at the different groups of people. A smile spread on my face when I saw a old couple a few spots away, holding hands across the table, smiling at each other as if they were still newlyweds. That would be the perfect picture. I want to be able to feel like that with someone when I get old.