Chapter 2

Hi….

Presenting Chapter 2, which is dedicated to @itsmeraji :D

Pic of the map of how the territories in the story are>>> Yeah, that pic is a proof of how horrible I am in drawing *sighs* but I hope you understand how the packs are in the story.

*****

“Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
― Charles Lamb, The Life, Letters and Writings of Charles Lamb

DUNCAN P.O.V

“We will be there in five more minutes Alpha” Vernon said.

He was driving the car while I was seated in the back seat, working with my laptop. Vernon and eight more fighters chosen by me had accompanied me. They were in a car behind me.

“Good” I said closing my laptop.

I turned my gaze outside the window and looked at the scenery outside. The last time I had been here was when I was eighteen. Nothing much has changed in the Supreme Pack in the past five years.  We were driving in the street that leads to three different routes, one to the Hampton’s Boarding school, and one the pack main territory. The last one leads to the town.

The school was divided into two parts. One building was for the primary students and the other one was for the high school students. More or less every wolf in my pack has studied in this school and hence everyone knew the route. I recalled how many of us used to leap through the walls and run into the town to have some fun. I belonged to the first and notorious batch of the school. We have been caught a numerous number of times but the punishment was totally worth the fun. I doubt Principal Travis and Coach Luther will ever forget my name.

They had built the walls higher when we were in our senior year, but that didn’t bother us either. It was only after they spread the electric wires in those walls that the students stopped hurdling through the walls.

The school was very close to the Elegance Pack and we could still see the ruins of the Elegance Pack through the roofs of the school. Whatever happened in the pack was terribly wrong. The rogues still used to stay in those lands but they would never come to attack the children studying in the boarding school. I don’t know if it is true but there are rumors that one young pup, an Alpha blood at that, was killed by the rogues but that happened after I graduated and left the school hence I have no idea whether it is truth or some lie. As far as I know the securities of the school was very tight to let something like that happen.

Granel’s mom, Isadora Hampton had made sure everything was well in the school. She was like a hawk watching our every move with the millions of camera’s installed in and around the campus. I smirked when I recalled the day how I and Granel had thrown stones on three to four cameras breaking it. Though Isadora was Granel’s mom she had made sure that there would be no partiality between him and other students. He was given the same punishment as others.