Wepon X-23

• Dedicated to Marvel

Chapter 1

            Name: Unknown

            Sex: Female

            Born: January 2, 2011

            Weight: 115 pounds

            Eyes: Deep forest Green

            Hair: Jet black

            Height: 5’10

            Power: She is a mutant, possessing animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, three retracting bone claws on each hand that are incredibly sharp and very strong made out of metal, making her bone structure metal. She can heal faster than the average human, so much faster than the original weapon X-23. If you cut off a limb, it will grow back in less than 5 minutes. Self-inflicted injuries from her claws don’t heal. Reason unknown, she can live much longer than the average person, we estimate that every 100 years, she grows one year. She stopped growing and aging at 15.

Story: A top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant wolverine; they failed to secure a test subject that could survive the bonding of the virtually unbreakable metal to their skeleton. Seeking to take the project in a new direction, the project in a new direction, the projects director, Doctor Martin Sutter, recruited renowned mutant geneticist Doctor Sarah Kinney and tasked her with creating a clone. Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after 22 attempts. Kinney then proposed they create a female clone, and though her request was initially denied, she still went ahead and produced a viable female subject, prompting Stutter to reconsider. As revenge for her stubbornness, Rice forced Kinney to act as the surrogate mother for the clone and she gave birth to X-23. Raised in captivity, X-23 was trained to be a weapon. Kinney did her best to ensure the child retained some semblance of humanity, but her efforts appeared to be insane, for she failed. After 7 years, (weapon X-23 is 10 years old) Rise had her subjected to massive amounts of radiation poisoning in order to accelerate the activation of her mutant gene, then he forcibly extracted her claws and coated them with Adamantium…

Daily Evaluation:

Date: July 15, 2011

Time: 11:05 p.m.

Location: New York City

Observation:

            Weapon X-23 is becoming very restless, in the last 5 hours. She is prowling around her room looking angrier with every step. She is planning something, she is thinking you can see it in her face and in her actions, She is waiting…but for what? I don’t know. She spent, as of a few months ago 15 years in this cell. She is being brought up as a killer her first mission is going to be given to her very soon. She has become more violent lately, and more easier to get mad. She is beginning to snap.