Love Me Love Me {A Kendall Schmidt Love Story} Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

He's already figured out my weak spot and he's taking advantage of the information. I turn to face him, and find that he's only in his boxers. “You move fast, don't ya?” I ask, letting him kiss my neck again. “It appears so,” he says, still kissing my neck. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the bed. He sits down, and I push him back, making me dominant, and start kissing his forehead, cheeks, nose, everywhere but his lips.

“Babe, there's one thing you need to know,” he says. “What?” I ask, pulling back a little. “I'm the dominant one,” he says and in one fluid movement, he's on top of me. “How do you do that?” I ask. “Can't tell you that,” he says, kissing me.

He fingers with my bra strap for a second and looks at me, as if asking permission. “I'm ready,” I tell him, and he gently kisses me. We kiss while he works on getting my bra off. Neither of us are rushing it. My panties make it to the floor, followed by his boxers. “You sure it's not too soon?” he asks. “I'm sure,” I tell him. He gets tense. “What's wrong?” I ask. “It's my first time,” he admits. “Mine too,” I tell him. He nods and kisses me, loosening up a bit. “Kendall... just shove it in already,” I say.

**Kendall's P.O.V**

I’m lying awake beside Adriana, thinking about what just happened. It was my first time, hers too. I can't believe I just did it. With past girlfriends, we had dated for months before we even talked about it. I just feel drawn to Adriana, and I don't know what this feeling is, but it might be love. My eyelids get heavy and I fall asleep.

**Adriana's P.O.V**

I wake up and my thighs and legs are sore. Like, really sore. He's lying, fully exposed beside me. No wonder I’m so sore. He stirs and sits up, pulling the covers around him, as I do the same. It doesn't really do any good, considering I’m practically in his lap. “Hey babe,” he says. I kiss his smile. “We better get going,” he says. We both get up and get dressed and go to the mall.

I look pretty good in Kendall's clothes. Not as good as him, but close. We find a Rue21 and go in. He helps me pick out some cute clothes. It rings up to over a hundred dollars. “Kendall, no,” I say. “Adriana, yes,” he says. “You've already done so much for me. I can't let you buy these,” I tell him. “I'm gonna buy you these clothes whether you like it or not,” he says. “No,” I say. “Well then they're not for you. I’m buying them for me,” he says stubbornly. The cashier, who's a guy and about my age, snickers loudly. I laugh too, at the thought of Kendall wearing the fitted tees. He buys them and we leave and go to his car.

“I'm mad at you,” I say, looking out the window as he drives. “Why?” he asks. “You keep taking care of me and it's too much trouble,” I tell him. “It's nothing. I want to because I lov-,” he clamps his mouth shut, turning bright red. “You what?” I ask. He mumbles something I can't hear. “What?” I ask. “I love you!” he almost shouts, avoiding eye contact. “I love you too,” I say. He breaks into a grin. I scoot over beside him and kiss his cheek. “I have to be at work in twenty minutes,” he says with a sigh. We go into his apartment and I start putting up my new clothes. “I really gotta go, babe,” he says. I run over to him and hug him. He kisses me and leaves.

I look at my cell phone. 10:50. I need to get to my audition. I change into some of my new clothes and go to my audition. I’m auditioning for Renesmee in the new Twilight Saga movie about Jacob and Renesmee. I hope I get the part. I’m called to go audition and I do, I say some lines and then leave. When I get done there I head to my next audition. For the lead in a new TeenNick show. It's called Kiss and Tell. I get there and sit down to wait.

I look at the competition. The girls are all pretty and I bet they're all good actresses. One girl catches me looking around. “Tough competition, huh?” she says. “Yeah totally,” I say. She's a pretty redhead, tall and slender, with green eyes. “I'm Kayla,” she says, extending a hand. “Adriana,” I say, shaking her hand. Her name gets called. “Good luck,” I tell her. “Thanks,” she says with a smile and walks off. She comes out a few minutes later. “Aced it,” she says with a grin. “Good,” I say. We exchange numbers while we wait for my turn. My name is called. “Good luck,” she says. “Thanks girl,” I say and walk in to audition.