Chona's

PART I

“@ChonaLovesMigz awh this is so sweet! :) thank youuuuuuuu! so cute!”

@ChonaLovesMigz retweeted this

Chonalie was overjoyed. Her ultimate crush, finally took notice of her. She recorded her voice singing one of Miguel Haleco’s original songs. She sang the song with complete emotions as if she was singing the song for him. She bragged Migz’ tweet to her facebook friends and foes by posting it to her facebook account.

For the first time Migz noticed me. I hope to see him real soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I met this girl, she’s really nice but it’s only time to realize she’s not just someone else.

I met her friend, she asked me to, to sing this song, for because she’s not just someone else.”

‘Hey Migz! I have someone for you to meet,’ Ashley exclaimed with excitement. Chona stepped sideward for she was hiding behind Ashley’s back. ‘I want you to meet Chona!’

‘Hi Chona,’ Migz waved to Chona. She didn’t know what to feel. Yes, this is all she ever dreamt of. This very moment. How she wished she could took a video of this.

“Migz, We’re about to start! Come over here!’ The floor director yelled at Migz’ direction.

‘See you around,’ Migz turned his back and went towards the backstage. Ashley, who was working as an event coordinator, met Migz and his gang on an event.

After Migz was out of sight, Chona jumped up and down in exuberance.  “You know what, Ash, I could die any moment now! Thank you! Thank you!” She wouldn’t stop jumping for she wouldn’t stop feeling the churning in her stomach.

At that instance, the lights went off. They were in an open ground. It was a small venue but big enough for Chona to feel that he was miles away from Migz. The spotlight went on. Migz started singing This Girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I met this girl, she’s really nice but it’s only time to realize she’s not just someone else.

I met her friend, she asked me to, to sing this song, for because she’s not just someone else.”

As Migz sang the first two lines of his song, he moved his gaze from left to right. And, as he spotted Chona with his own two eyes, he locked them in her face as if the song was intended for her. As their eyes met, Chona couldn’t help but smile. Why was she having the feeling that her fantasies were slowly giving her promises?... Promises that this could be the answer for all her dreams and hopes.

As the song went by, Chona slowly drifted away. Away from time and away from that place. Her head was filled with pictures of her and Migz. Which, unfortunately, was gone in a blink of an eye. As Migz finished his song, the crowd erupted with screams and claps.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m hoping that we’ll meet and I’ll sing this song for you

I hope that you believe that this is all for you”

It was a small gig but it meant a lot for Migz. It was a successful one and they decided to go celebrate together with the staffs. Ashley brought Chona despite Chona’s refusing and rebuffing.

‘Is it really fine? You know, I don’t know anyone,’ Chona asked in anxiousness.

‘Yeah. Except for me,’ Ashley assured her.