What's really happening in Syria ?

As all of you may know, major bombings are happening in Syria...  The media reports it on Syria's Government against their own people, causing theese chemical attacks. Obama is sending troops to Syria, to "help" Syria by attacking Syria. The soldiers do not have any part in this, they have to listen to orders. Obama wants to protect Israel from all Arab countries around it. Which includes :Iran,Iraq,Afghanistan,Egypt, and Syria.  I mean If the Syrians were attacking each other WHY DOES THE USA HAVE TO BE INVOLVED OVER EVERY LITTLE THING? It's also amusing, that they find out right away, about the bombings and people creating the distruction. Even if so, the USA goes in because " The government of Syria is using chemical weapons on their own people," and USA comes in and tries to stop it by bombing Syria ? I mean play it smart Obama... We should have elected Ron Paul, and here's why, a few days ago Ron Paul was on CNN and talking about the Syria issue. He already knows the real things happening, in Syria. He went on CNN, and was explaining MANY things about it. He also said that the Americans are waking up. He then was later lost connection to CNN...

USA wants to protect Israel.  What the media doesn't tell you, is that Syria is a friendly country, and doesn't want nothing to do with the USA. You can say that USA is falling into a trap, that the USA already knows what trap its falling in to. When the USA actually goes into Syria, Russia and China will back Syria up, because of the friendship. Russian president stated that is the USA does make the move, Russia will not hesistate, to use chemical weapons against the USA. About 1-3 days later, China's president also said the same thing as the Russian president. This will cause the another World War. It will be known as World War 3. If this does happen, it will be; 

-Russia, China, and Iran against the USA and Israel. (We still do not know, who will be on the other sides)

BUT I can tell you from the knowledge and history I know, There will be MANY countries against the USA.