Flamel

Edited
///////////////////////////////////////////////////

"You went back!" I asked annoyed, crossing my arms and making my head raise high. "At least Dumbledore told you to stop! You see, Dumbledore was right, that mirror could drive you mad."

"But I know why I had to, that mirror, it shows your hearts deepest desire!" Harry said. "And I'm not going back. It's gone, Dumbledore said its going somewhere else."

That mirror shows your deepest desires? Behind with Harry and my family was my deepest desire? I understand my family but Harry was jut a passing crush, I mean, as of right now he's everything I ever want, but I'm only eleven, I don't know what I want yet.

Hermione had come back, and after hearing that Harry was roaming the castle three nights in a row 'If Filch had caught you!' And she was also disappointed that we didn't find out who Flamel was.

We had almost given up hope. Once term started, we were back to the library for ten minutes during our breaks.

Ron, Hermione, and I were all in the Gryffindor common room, Hermione was playing chess with Ron, while I was watching them, chess is the only thing Hermione is bad at. Harry ran in all muddy and he looked a little pale.

"Don't talk to me for a moment," Ron said, holding his palm up to Harry as I patted the spot next to me for him to sit.

"I need to concen-" Ron started, that was until he looked at Harry's face.

"What's the matter? You look terrible." I said quietly so no one else could here.

"Thanks," Harry said sarcastically, looking at me with his eyebrows raised, then proceeded to tell us about Snape's sudden sinister desire to be a Quidditch referee.

"Don't play," Hermione said at once.

"Say you're ill," I suggested.

"Pretend to break your leg," Hermione suggested also.

"Really break your leg," Ron said, which resulted in a very hard slap from the one and only, guacamole queen.

"I can't," Harry said. "There isn't a reserved Seeker. If I back out, Gryffindor can't play at all."

At that moment Neville toppled into the common room. How he managed to crawl through the portrait hole was anyone's guess, because his legs been stuck together by the leg-locker curse, he must've hopped all the way up to the Gryffindor tower. I ran over and held him up while Hermione used the countercurse, Hermione and I were the only ones not laughing.

"What happened?" I asked, leading him over to Harry and Ron.

"Malfoy," Neville said shakily. "I met him outside the library. He said he'd been looking for someone to practice that on."

"Go to Professor McGonagall!" Hermione urged Neville. "Report him!"

Neville shook his head.

"I don't want more trouble," he mumbled.

"You've got to stand up to him, Neville!" Ron said. "He's used to walking all over people, but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier."

"There's no need to tell me I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor, Malfoy's already done that," Neville choked out, as I hugged him tighter, I saw Harry reach in his robe and pull out a chocolate frog, and gave it to Neville, who looked as though he might cry.

"You're worth twelve of Malfoy," I said, pulling back to smile at my friend Neville.

"Yeah," Harry pitched in. "The Sorting Hat chose you for Gryffindor, didn't it? And where's Malfoy? In stinking Slytherin."