Mistletoe

I sat on the couch and waited for our expected guests to arrive. I mean I was born in the U.S, but we moved to Canada once I was born. But we still celebrate Christmas and our friends don't mind the extra gifts. I sat on the couch waiting and waiting. Time seemed to drag on forever. Grr. Then I heard the doorbell ring. IS IT HIM?! I got up and ran to the door almost tripping when going down the stairs. I opened the door to see Jermey, Jazmine, and Jackson. Boy they've both gotten so big.

Sarah: No wifey?

Jermey: Nope. She's gotta work, just us.

Jazmine: Sarah?! Is Justin here?!

Sarah: No not yet.

Jazmine: Darn! I have to tell him something. Then my plan shall be set into action.

Sarah: What plan?

Jazmine: You'll have to wait and see.

She smiled sweetly, but I've know Jazmine since before she was born, and under that sweetness was mystery and secretiveness. I just brushed it off and she dragged me into the living room with Jackson barely holding onto my other hand. We all sat next to my fake, purple Christmas tree. If you haven't already figured out or whatever, me and Justin are BEST friends. Like brother and sister, but I've always felt more. Tonight is the night in over two years that I haven't seen him, but he's coming home for Christmas. I started coloring with Jazmine and trying to entertain Jackson at the same time. It was hard, but fun. As long as their happy, I'm happy. Then I heard the doorbell ring again.

Sarah: I'll be back guys.

Jazmine: Okay. NO! Jackson, don't eat Veronica's head!

I smiled and got up. I opened the door and a freezing breeze blew in up my dress, I shivered. Then I was tackled, but I didn't fall. I just stumbled.

Pattie: JUSTIN! Stop! You're gonna make her fall and hurt herself!

Justin: Sorry!

He pulled back, but held me by my shoulders smiling like and idiot. I bursted out with uncontrolable laughter. Pattie shut the door. My parents and Jermey walked in and hugged them. Then Pattie followed he rest of the adults into the kitchen. Justin and I just hugged each other by the door. Then he pulled back and starred into my eyes. I smiled and blushed. Thank goodness I put some blush on. I smiled, revealing my new red and green braces. Then he smiled gaping his mouth a little.

Justin: When did you get the new bling?

Sarah: *chuckles* Like two months ago. I forced Erin to come because I needed the moral spport and someone to be the first to see. I would have called you, but....

I lowered my head. Then I slowly brought it back up.

Sarah: I know you're busy in all.

I saw hehad a look of "sorry" and dash of "regret". I side smiled.

Sarah: But your here now and you get to see them and we're gonna have agood time.

His smiled returned. He grabbed my hand and lead me into the living room. He sat on the couch, but before he could even touch his but to the sofa Jazmine wrapped her arms around his neck. He smiled and hugged her tightly. After he was done almost hugging the life outta her, he set her down and she gradded his hand and dragged him out of my hearing range and whispered something into his ear. I smiled in pure puzzelment and aww. He loved her so much, but it nearly broke my heart to find out that he missed Jazmine's birthday, just to hang out with Selena. *cringes* I would have told him to get his little Candian butt in Canada and surprise his sister and cheerish the time with her, not have him and I play tongue hockey. Oh no, no, no. Not in a million, billion, fajillion years. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Jackson tapping my knee and holding his arms up. I picked him up and craddled him gently. He rested his head against my shoulder and just let me rock him back-n-forth. I heard him yawn. I looked down and his eyes slowly started to lower-n-lower. I kissed his forhead. Then I saw a figure walk closer and squat down. Justin. He gently and lightly caressed Jackson sleeping head. Then he looked up at me and smiled.

Justin: *whispers*Any kid that's gonna have you for a mom is LUCKY.

I smiled.

Sarah: *whispers* Any kid that's gonna have you for a dad is LUCKY.

We both giggled and I stood up, while prositioning Jackson's little body to face mine, so I could safely carry him up the stairs. Justin walked up the stairs like trying to stand next to me, but the walls not being far apart enough. Then we finally made it to the guest room.I slowly annd carfully set the sleeping angel in the middle fo the bed, turned on the baby monitor, tossed a light blacnket over his resting body, and placed pillows around him so he couldn't really "roll off the bed". I looked at him and Justin grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine. I felt my heart skip a beat. I smiled and so did he. Then he lead me outof the guestroom, me shutting the door behind me, but not slamming it. Then we walked down stairs and Jazmine standing by the door, smiling as big as her mouth could. I smiled. Then she ran off. I looked at Justin and he smiled.Then sat on down on the stairs, like mid stairs. I did so too.

Justin: I missed you alot of these passed two years.

Sarah: I have too.

Justin: I broke up with Selena.

YES!!

Justin: And sitting on the plane made me think, "I need to be happy and I need to do hat's best for me". And...

His voice trailed off standing up, taking me by my hand, and leading medown the stairs and in the middle of the foyer (the area when you open the door and walk in and theres like the livving roomoff to one side, maybe the room nobody goes in, and in the middle of the rooms are stairs.) Then he turned to me and took both of my hands into his. He starred deeply into my eyes and to be honest I did the same.Then he pointed upwards. I raised and eyebrow, but did as his finger told me and "looked up". There hanging from the bottom of the chandelier was.... A piece of Mistletoe. I dropped my jaw!! Could this be real? Or is it a dream? Does theboyI longed for, long for me? I looked at him with wide eyes and my jaw slightly gaping. He smiled, placed his soft, seet hands on my cheeks, and pulled our faces closer. Then we both closed our eyes and then, the single most greatest thing in my whole entire existance on planet Earth,............ He kissed me slow and passiontely.