Training and Nick

" Ok, today we have two new trainees, you know, the two new members Marisa and Randy.", Chris said as everyone warmed up for training. " Alpha Jaden wants to personally train you for a while.", he added. I gasped and so did everyone else. " Jaden is training us?", i said in disbelief. Randy and Lilly both smiled knowingly at me. Then it hit me. He was only doing it because i would be here. " OMG! Alpha Jaden's training us! He is so hot! I love this!", a girl squealed. I felt very possessive now.

My breath caught as i smelt Jaden. I turned and saw him looking as dashing as ever. He was wearing a black jeans and a blue t-shirt. I smiled. My heart beat sped up as he got closer. He walked straight past me but gave my a brief wink and made me blush. I was a bit sad that he didn't stop at me, but we had to act like i was normal.

" Ok, today we will work on both attack and defance. You will split up into two teams, each member is to pin down a member of  the other. When all the members of each team are pinned down,  we will count to see which team has pinned down the most and that will determine the winning team. Understand?", Jaden asked. " Yes Alpha.", everyone, including me, said then our team captains picked members. 40 on each team while Jaden and Chris watched on.

I found out that the girl who squealed about Jaden earlier's name was Jessica.  " Ok, everyone, no dirty play, no shifting, and please try not to get hurt.", he said looking pleadingly at me when he said the last one. I nodded swiftly. " Ok, begin!", Jaden said and we started. I receiver looked of surprise as i ran around the field. I was i very fast runner.

I spotted a guy trying to hide. I headed over to him and attacked, pinning him down easily. I looked t his face and gasped. " Nick?", i asked. " Well, well, hello Marisa.", he said giving a warm smile than somehow he managed to be the one pinning me down. ' So, you're training?', he asked. " Well, yeah, i'm not very skilled in the fighting area.", i said struggling. " I can see that. You still can't escape.", he said referring to the fact that he still had my pinned to the ground.

' Oh, yeah?", i asked? I then bit his hand lightly, his grip loosened and i pinned him. " You know i can easily flip us right?', he asked. " I'd like to see you try.", i said. Hi smirked then stated to tickle me. i quickly fell to the ground and he got on top, pinning me once again, but this time, mercilessly tickling me. I laughed harder and harder.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

Her angelic voice broke out into laughter and i looked around for her only to find her pinned down by Nicholas. " Mine.", my wolf and i growled. "  Stop...... Nick.........p.......please. Stop....", she said in between laughter. I began to shake, my wolf was threatening to come out.

He was tickling MY mate.

Tickling MY Marisa.

Pinning her down.

And making her laugh.

I stormed over to them and cleared my throat to earn thier attention. " Oh, Alpha.", Nicholas said standing up. I looked at Marisa who was still catching her breath on the ground. I helped her up and she dusted herself off.

" Nicholas, i would like to talk to Marisa alone.", i said and he trotted off. " Marisa, what was that?", i asked a bit angry," What? That? I was trying to pin him down.", she answered.  " i know that, but why him?", i asked her. " What difference does it make?", she asked. " He was on top of you!", i exclaimed only whispering so no one else would hear. " It was nothing romantic. Wait.... are you jealous?", she asked. " What? No.", i lied. She smiled. " Look, i told you before, i love you, not him, ok?', she asked. " But he....", i trailed off. " Jaden, i love you.", she said looking into my eyes. I sighed. " ok.", i said than smild at her. " She smiled back then walked away while winking at me. I loved her so much, and she had me totally whoppied. I'd do any thing for her.

MY Marisa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, so, do you guys want a sneek peek at the next chapter? Well.... here it is...

I finally got to the center of the crowd and was Nick's grey wolf with a wound to the shoulder. Jaden's huge brown wolf  towering over Nick's. Jaden was about to lunge at him, but i ran in between them.

so... until next time, bye.

love ya.

; D