Author's Note

Posted on: March 21, 2012

Edited last on: December 30, 2014

-Please read this before continuing-

Author's Note: Hello, Wattpad readers and writers alike. Let me introduce myself first. My pen-name is Tom Fraust. No, I am not going to easily tell you my real name, age and location. That'll be a mystery by itself.

This book infront of you is the first book I have ever written. I've been writing it since I was 10 or so, and I'm very much glad to have finished it. There is one problem, though. Since this is the first book I posted on Wattpad, you will see a slow improvement of my narration and style. I undergone a learning process in chapters 1-40 and the quality of my work there may be lacking, so I apologize in advance if this will impede your enjoyment in any way. I did, however, had a friend make a run-check on everything to patch a few things up, but the patch work is not enough. I have to rewrite this whole thing. So, on the end of this book I will be uploading a revised version.

This book has been a dream of mine. I dreamed of going to an awesome school with superpowers, flying horses and adventure. Sounds a bit familiar in terms of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, huh? Not quite. While you may label this as another try-to-be book, please note that I started the idea way before I had read or watched Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. This is of my own imagination, so back off if you think I stole the concept. It may be the same in some ways, but I didn't steal it.

That's enough of that, then. Please enjoy the journey.

Sincerely,

Tom Fraust