Chapter 15~ VOICES IN MY HEAD.

T.A.P.C

~Noroi's POV

I woke up drowsily to someone nudging me. When I opened my eyes, I saw none other than the duck-butted Sasuke looking down at me. Turns out he was nudging me with his foot.

Ass.

"Stupid cat. Thought you died." He said blankly, emotion not existing in his face. Speaking of his face, it had a few minor scratches. Damn, that meant Itachi was right when he said they were going to test them.

'Well, If I would've died here, it probably would've been due to the fact that your house is full of your stupid emo aura and its SUFFOCATING.'

Well, that's what I tried to say.

"Meow. Meowwww. Hiss."

That's what it actually sounded like.

Sucks doesn't it?

Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked off, leaving me to lay lazily on the windowsill. I looked outside and saw that it was pretty dark.

I yawned, not tiredly, but boredly. Sasuke sucks. I'm just gonna wander around for a while...

Using my super-ninja-cat powers, I clawed another hole in his paper door, sliding out. He should learn that tape can't help him. Unless its duct tape. Then I'm screwed.

I wandered around this peaceful seeming village, bored. There was nothing exciting around here. No fights, no explosions. Nothing! How dull.

I ended up stealing a few things. By a few, I meant a lot. I stole some more Senbon needles, a new collar thing that would hold them, a few ninjutsu scrolls, and an expensive diamond bedazzled gold watch for the hell of it.

I also let the dogs out. Literally. I snuck into a pet store and broke all the animals out. Woof.

As I was walking around, flashing my new collar and watch around with the scrolls on my back, I noticed a very recognizable figure sitting on a rooftop.

It looked like Gaara.

I checked my watch. It's like, 2:47 in the morning. He should have more of a life than me. Why isn't he sleeping?

I shrugged and hopped onto the rooftops as well, heading towards him. He seemed to notice me right away, looking at me with that blank look. More like murderous look.

I stopped a few feet away, tilting my head at him. What, no petting? I like getting pet. Aha. Try saying that to your parents. I can get away with it. Cause I'm a cat.

Out of freaking nowhere, a shitload of sand flew from that peanut on his back, crushing me.

Well almost. You didn't expect me to die that quickly did you?

Instinctively, I sidestepped the attack, hissing at the redhead.

'What the hell was that for?! You wanna fight bro?! Ill kill you!' Is what I yelled in my mind again, continuing to hiss at the red head. He's lucky I like him. Or I would've stopped his heart.

Gaara's eyes widened slightly, though I wasn't sure why. Then his blank state returned. Strangely enough, I heard a wicked insane laughter seeming to float in the background of the silence surrounding us.

I flinched as the laughter got louder, Gaara doing the same. Eventually Gaara couldn't take it and clutched his head in pain. At that point, I was struggling to stand.

The laughter died down, an equally crazy voice starting to speak. Though it still seemed echoed. "AHAHA!! LOOKS LIKE YOU FOUND ANOTHER ONE?! LET ME OUT SO I CAN KILL IT!! LET ME KILL THAT BLONDE KID TOO!!" Was he talking about Naruto..? What did this crazy thing mean?! It was seriously freaking me the hell out!

Gaara shook his head, "S-Shut up... Ill kill them all..." He began mumbling nonsense, talking about killing and ceasing to exist.

I glowered, not liking where this was going. 'Cool it! Gosh... Who the hell was laughing like a psycho? That didn't sound like Gaara..' I thought to myself, hoping it would reach the other two as it did earlier.

As I thought, the booming, laughing voice began again, 'HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM?!?! I AM SHUKAKU THE SAND SPIRIT!! 1 AM THE ICHIBI!!'

I hissed, 'Well can you stay out of my thoughts? It's annoying! How is it even possible?'

'Shukaku' just laughed, as Gaara was still freaking out. Soon, the red-headed boy looked up and glared at me, "LEAVE ME ALONE."

The sand attacked again, this time I was unprepared and my sidestep failed. I hissed again as the sand had smacked into my left leg (well for cats, I guess back left hind leg?). Then Gaara teleported into a swirl of sand.

I was extremely confused on what had just happened.

So, that means I needed to go get smart-person Itachi.

*~*~*

I was able to drag myself back to Sasuke's, but didn't enter. I didn't want the ass seeing me injured like this. He might try to turn me to glue.

Instead, I waited on the windowsill, meowing occasionally. Itachi had to show up eventually.

And he did. About 5 hours later.

He had teleported right in front of me, "What is it? I hope it's worth it. It's almost light out."

I hissed and flailed my kitten arms around. He seemed to get the point.

I got sent to that world again, immediately sitting up and running to Itachi.

"ITACHIIIIIIIII!! I can hear and speak to psychos with my cat mind!!!" I yelled frantically, grabbing him by his cloak and shaking him.

"Let go of me. What happened?" He replied calmly, annoyed.

I explained the sequence of events, making sure to brag about my new fancy watch as well.

At the end, he sat down and thought for a moment.

"Well, maybe since the Ichibi, or the one-tailed demon, is sealed inside of that kid, you can hear since your human side is sealed inside of you?" He explained, not looking up from his thoughts.

"What."

He sighed, "Sealing jutsus are mostly done with the same type of barrier. You can probably hear him because of that. You did recall him talking about Naruto right? Naruto is the host of the nine-tailed fox."

I nodded my head slowly, starting to understand, "Ok... But how come Naruto couldn't hear me?"

"I don't know. He's kinda slow."

"Oh ok. That makes sense." I agreed,

Itachi nodded, "Yeah. Can I go now?"

"Er. No."

He looked at me confused, "Why not?"

I gestured to my bleeding leg, which hurt like hell after 5 hours, "I'm injured."

He deadpanned, "So?"

"Heal me peasant!!" I shouted, crossing my arms and sitting down.

Itachi rolled his eyes, reaching into his cloak and pulling out some bandages and medicine. I grinned, "It's like that cloak is a walking supermarket! How many stuff do you have in there? Compensating for something?"

"Noroi."

"Yes~?"

"Shut up or I won't help you." He said bluntly, glowering.

"Wait! Can I say one more?!"

He sighed, "Whatever. One more."

I grinned, "Is that a multi-clinic in your cloak or are you just happy to see me?"

He scowled at the joke and ignored me the rest of the time.

I pouted. What a killjoy.

*~*~*~*

After Itachi helped me with my leg, he immediately sent me back. Probably was overwhelmed by my awesomeness. Anyway, it was already light out. Meaning that Sasuke should have food. He better. Because I'm starving.

I quite literally rolled into the house from the windowsill, landing on my feet like a badass. It has nothing to do with me being a cat.

I stretched and headed to the kitchen. Well it seemed like it was the kitchen. Smelled like bacon.

I entered and hopped on the table, sitting down and watching the duck-butted jerk eat. He tried to ignore me at first, but I wouldn't quit staring at the bacon on his plate. So he threw it off the plate and onto the floor.

You should expect I dove after that shit.

Jumping off the table and after the bacon, I nommed the piece happily. I'm not vegetarian, so I must love bacon!

It was gone in a few seconds, and I quickly jumped back on the table for more food. Sasuke glared at me, "No. Stupid cat. Get away."

I hissed, then tried to grab the toast. This fool has to either share his breakfast, or make me my own. Because I do not feel like raiding a 5-star restaurant today.

He scowled and pulled the plate out of my reach. Like that's going to help. I just blood-bended his arms to bring it right back.

Cue weirded out expression from him. It must feel strange, you know, being moved against your will by a cat. I wouldn't know the feeling, since I never tried it on myself. That'd be stupid.

I meowed and grabbed the toast with my fangs, nomming it. As soon as i dropped the blood-control however, the duck decides to swat me off the table.

I hissed as I hit the floor, still clutching the toasted bread stubbornly. The duck rolled his eyes and got up, "Stupid cat." Is that my new name? "I'll be leaving. Don't follow me this time."

Ha. He's funny. Especially when I know the Chunin exams are starting.

Sasuke left the house. So I did the best thing I could.

Jumped on the couch and slept. I'm tired.

That Kakashi always seems late anyway. I could sneak a nap in before the Exams....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky Noroi gets to take a nap >.>

Was this chapter complicated? Or you guys following where I am going with this?

Ah well. I'm lazy. Don't judge. Most of you at too I bet.

Got nothing much to say :D

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

steal some toast! :D