Rejected and I am back for revenge

Meet Riley Fay, she is 17 yrs old, she has always respected her elders and never back answered them. She attends St. Lucia High school along with her older brother Ryan Fay, his best friend Zachary Calway and her best friends. When her parents died during a rogue attack the pack members and her own brother blamed her for their death and from then onwards her brother and his best friend The-Soon-To-Be-Alpha Zachary and the pack members treated her bad. Oh didn't I tell Riley is a werewolf ? Oops! Well she is the typical nerd , she is fat , she has only 4 friends . she waits for her mate who will love her unconditionally and take her away from her troubles but when Riley finds out that her mate is none other than the-soon-to-be-alpha Zachary she thinks that he will accept her but he rejects her, she could not stay here anymore so she does what every sane person does and yes she ran away .

Riley stumbles across a pack and they took her in. After 2 years Riley becomes the best pack warrior and she has go to another pack to train them but when she finds out the pack she going to train is her old pack she comes back for revenge . Riley is now the bad-ass , sexy , and boys would kill to have her she is tough and she is not the old Riley anymore . she comes back to teach the tormentors and her so called brother and a jerk ass of a mate .

Join Riley with her innumerable adventures where she kicks each and everyone's ass!!!