Niall Horan Imagines (Your POV)

1. "So, how's the tour going? I asked, hoping the tears in my eyes weren't visible on the screen as Niall and I Skyped. "It's awesome, babe. It's just crazy seeing so many fans every night. I guess it's something I'll never get used to. But it would be better if you were here." He sighed. I bit my lip. "I know, baby. I miss you like crazy. But only three weeks left, and then I get to see you again!" I said, a genuine smile growing on my lips. "You have no idea how excited I am. Christ, seeing you again would be better than singing at Madison Square Garden!" He grinned.

"Aww, Nialler. You're such a little cutie." I cooed, causing him to chuckle. "God, it's warm in here." He said, tugging at the collar of his t-shirt. "Niall, what are you doi-" Suddenly, with a quick motion, he whipped his shirt off. "Jesus, Niall! You can't just take your shirt off without warning!" I said, combing my hair back from my face, jaw dropped, eyes wide. He just smirked. "Christ, give me strength." I whispered, as I got a full view of him sat there, shirtless. "God dammit, I miss you." I said. "I miss you too, darlin'." He giggled.

2. "I don't know, Liam. I'm just scared of rejection. You know what I'm like with girls." I heard Niall mutter into the phone, as I stood outside the door. There was a silence for a few moments as Liam spoke into the phone. "I guess you're right. So, should I just go for it? What do I say? Oh God, Liam. I'm gonna screw this up." Niall sighed. He waited for Liam's reply. "Okay, she's sat in the living room. So I'll just go in there, and tell her I wanna talk. And then, should I just kiss her and see how she reacts or actually say something?" He asked. "Well, yeah, but you know how nervous I get, I'll probably start talking about a load of bullshit. I'm just gonna go for it. I'm gonna kiss her." He decided.

He remained quiet for a few moments as Liam spoke. "Yeah. Okay. Thanks, pal, you're a legend. Okay, I'll call you later, mate. Bye." He said, hanging up. The butterflies erupted in my stomach. He wanted to kiss me. Wow. I thought it would never happen. I knew he was coming, so I needed to run downstairs. But I wouldn't have enough time, so I decided to stay where I was and just go for it. I was going to kiss him. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Niall walked out. He seemed startled when he saw me. "Oh! Hey, uh, what are you doing up here?" He asked nervously. "Well, originally, I came up to ask you something but now it seems I came up for something else." I answered, slowly walking towards him.

"What- what do you mean?" He stuttered. I was sure he'd caught onto what I was saying. He knew I heard him. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my waist, spinning us around so I was against the wall. "I'm pretty sure I heard you were planning on kissing me." I said softly, reaching one hand around his neck, while the other gently brushed back a few stray hairs from his forehead. "Oh, I remember now." He smirked, with sudden confidence. "Oh, you do, huh?" I asked, biting my lip teasingly. "You need to stop doing that, before you seriously drive me crazy." He whispered in my ear, kissing my jaw. "Sorry, no can do." I smirked.

"You're gonna regret that." He growled, roughly pressing his lips to mine. I instantly reacted, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist, using the wall as support for my back. My hands roamed his hair, causing soft moans to erupt from his lips. His hands trailed down from my waist, to my thighs. He tugged at my bottom lip with his teeth, breathing quickly. Suddenly, the wall was no longer supporting my back, and I was just being held in Niall's arms. I heard a little bang as he kicked the bedroom door open, and carried me inside, slamming it behind him, his lips never leaving mine.

3. I looked across at the opposite side of the bench I was sat on to see Niall already staring at me. He had a little smirk on his face. Suddenly, he pulled out his phone and started typing. As he put it back in his pocket, I felt mine vibrate. I pulled it out and looked at my screen: "1 New Message: Niall" it said. I opened the message and read the text. "Meet me in the bathroom in 2 mins." I looked back up at him to see him watching me as he stood up from the bench, asking everyone to excuse him from the barbecue as he went to the bathroom. I knew exactly what he was planning, and I liked it.

I counted down the two minutes in my head before excusing myself from the bench. I walked into the house and practically ran up the stairs as soon as I was out of sight. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Open the God damn door now." I demanded, desperately craving his lips. He swung open the door and pulled me into the bathroom by the wrist before slamming the door and locking it behind us. Then he pushed me up against it and smashed his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, as I grabbed his shirt and pulled his body to mine, chests pressed together. His hands cupped my face as he slid his tongue across my lips.

I decided to make the game more fun by parting my lips to allow him to explore my mouth. His fingers tangled in my hair, causing me to sigh with pleasure into the kiss. I squealed slightly as his hands suddenly slid down to my bum. But I didn't complain. At all. He hummed contentedly against my lips before finally pulling away. "We should do this again some time." He smirked, tucking his bottom lip between his teeth. "Why not?" I asked cheekily. He pecked my lips again before unlocking the bathroom door. "I'll go first." He winked, before leaving me alone.

I leaned against the door and smiled to myself as I heard his footsteps become quieter. After a few moments, I followed his trail and headed back outside. I sat back down at the bench, greeting everyone again, before looking up at Niall. He gave me a little wink and tucked into his food as I smirked silently to myself.