017

Luhan's P.O.V

"I didn't want you to get killed."

She's been going through all this because of me. And in the process she completely forgot about me, she doesn't love me anymore.

That asshole.

If it wasn't for him then we wouldn't be like this. But what can I do? I am just a mere human.

"But you don't have to worry, I'm fine and he's actually treating me well, surprisingly for a demon."

I can tell she's pretty happy with him now, so there's no point in winning her heart back.

"And I'm sorry for not coming a-at your prom."

Yeah, I still waited for her that day. All of them were inside the venue while I stood outside and looking at the stars wishing for (Y/N) to come. I tried to go back inside and get something to drink but there's still that feeling that tells me that I must stay, because might arrive already.

"Hyung what are you doing out here? Come inside you're missing out~" The members came to me, completely drunk except for Sehun.

"I need some fresh air." I faked a laugh.

"Whatever floats your boat~"

"How boring of you hyung!"

The members left and Sehun stood beside me holding his drink.

"Will she come?"

"She will, she promised me." I smiled at him.

"I wonder how is she." Sehun whispered.

"She's probably happy." I frowned.

Happy with someone else.

"Well inform me when she came. I bet she misses this cute maknae." he pointed at himself and wiggled his eyebrows.

Sehun would check me from time to time. He was the one who brought me drinks and some food since I can't bring myself to have fun inside.

Came a time, the prom ended. And she didn't come. People began coming out to come home. Some where happy, some just walks out like how they normally walk out of the campus and some are drunk. The members were still inside, I went to check up on them. Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun were lying on the floor, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin and Tao are on the table, while Kris and Suho are singing with Lay and D.O dancing behind them.

These idiots.

And after that I still waited for her, day by day. I drew more pictures of her and randomly wrote some poems and words about her. I can't seem to get her out of my mind.

But even she broke her promise, to meet me once in a while. A thought of getting mad at her, has never crossed my mind.

"I have to go now. I'll come back again, I promise."

I believed her. I know she wouldn't lie to me anymore.

Days pass by, (Y/N) visits me every now and then. At first it was still awkward for us but eventually we regained our trust and our usual selves when we're together.

"(Y/N), I'm tired~" I whined while lying down on my bed.

"I want to quit being a trainee and just live normally." I continued.

"Yah don't say that. You're going to debut soon! Why are you giving up right now?" she scolded.

"But I can't feel my body anymore at the end of each day."

She stood up from her seat and went towards me. Her hands made it's way to my back and she began to massage it.

"Then how about I do this everytime you go home?"

I felt more and more drowsy as her fingers continuously press on my clothed back. And I fell asleep.

It's been a week (Y/N) wasn't able to see me. I was worried sick and wanted her near so bad.

That night my balcony door opened and there I see (Y/N). Her cheeks look hollow, scars and bruises covered her skin.

"(Y-Y/N)! What happened to you?!" I ran to her and hugged her. I immediately pulled away when I heard a groan from her.

"I'm sorry."

"No I'm fine!" she waved her hand and smiled.

Wha..

"Don't worry about me! Now lie down, I have to massage you." she carefully pushed me towards my bed.

I turned around and held her wrists.

"Don't lie to me (Y/N)." I said firmly.

She pulled away from my grip and wrapped her arms around me. My heart started to beat fast until I heard her sob, I frowned.

"He hurt me." she said between her sobs.

What?!

"He hurt me!" she looked at me with her swollen eyes. My face softened as my hand carefully caressed her cheeks.

How could he do this to someone so precious?

I leaned in and kissed her bruised left cheek.

I couldn't even protect her from him.

We stared at each other for a moment, I leaned in once again and pressed my lips against hers.