Love You Can't See

• Dedicated to The Real Brooklynn out there

So, this is my new story. I'm new here. I am gonna say this just so you'll know:

I'm not putting any profanity anything besides kissing in this story. Yes, it's under romance, but that's what it is. I'm only thirteen, and I started this when I was eleven, so the first few will have to be changed. Anyways, if this isn't the story you want, I'm sorry. I'm new here. I joined on my thirteenth birthday. This will only be from Brooklynn's POV. I hope that you enjoy. It's not copyrighted, but I would appreciate it if you didn't copy anything from here. I know this chapter is short.

Feedback?

Votes?

Comments?- Wait, that is feedback.

Any other young Wattpad-ers?

Enjoy:)

   Love You Can’t See

I tried to see what I looked like, but it was only black. I have been trying to see what I look like for the past 3 years, but it doesn’t work. I have been blind for the past 3 years and I can’t see my clothes my friends pick out at the mall with me. I can’t see any of the shoes we pick out. I can’t wear heels like the other girls can. I’d kill myself in them. Trip over something or turn over my ankle. My best friend ever, Jasper, drives me to school and, since he has the same schedule as me, usually navigates me through the hallways. Jasper has been my best friend since preschool. He has brown hair and blue eyes. I have brown hair and blue eyes. No, I don’t think we should marry to prevent the extinction of the brown hair, blue-eyed combo. Jasper picks me up early and takes me out to breakfast on Fridays. This is my favorite day. I like just having time to talk to Jasper and enjoy breakfast. Once he comes and picks me up I have to start a dreaded Monday. By the time we make it to school I’m already wishing I had stayed home. I hear girls whispering something about me and I can only imagine what. Burying my head- no, hands- in a Braille book, I block them out.

Did you like it? I wanna know!

Thanks,

JustLovingJesus