Paying the Price

Cuts and Cake

Chapter 14

The time for him to pay the price had come.

Ciel sat on his bed looking morosely up at the clock, waiting for Sebastian to come and claim his "price."

He knew that he owed it to the freak-sadist who had given up his rich foster parents and a life of freedom all for him. No, he gave it all up so he could sleep with me, he corrected himself.

"He really is a freak," he said out loud.

It was one o'clock in the morning, the morning after he had got revenge. He had spent the rest of the day with his aunt in the hospital whilst Sebastian explained everything to the Police, about how a random Chinese man and woman had attacked their family members whilst they had been visiting the ruins together. They had arranged enough evidence to make Lau the scapegoat and Ciel had lied about posting the video on the internet- he just told Ash  to torment him in his final moments, so he and Sebastian didn't have to worry about being arrested for a premeditated double murder.

Angelina hadn't regained consciousness when Ciel had been at her side in hospital, but the doctors had said that she would eventually wake up and recover. Ciel was glad of that; he didn't want to lose his favourite family member.

As he changed out of his blood splattered clothes he heard footsteps coming up the stairs and he hastily pulled on a clean shirt and pair of trousers before he opened his door to let Sebastian in.

"Hello Ciel," he said subduedly and looked closer at him, noticing there was something different about him. "You're not wearing your eye patch."

Ciel's hand automatically moved to pull his hair over his right eye socket.

"It's okay," Sebastian said softly. "You don't have to worry about hiding it from me."

Ciel frowned, wondering why Sebastian had changed his attitude towards him. Usually he was sarcastic and sadistic, but tonight he seemed more subdued and quiet. He chalked it up to being nerves.

"Are you here to take your price?" he asked, to move their conversation away from his eye which was still a very sensitive subject for him.

Sebastian paused for a moment to choose his words carefully.

"Yes, I am, but I need to tell you something first. I like you a lot... I mean I really like you... I love you?"

"You don't sound sure," observed the object of his affections. What was he up to now, Ciel wondered.

Sebastian made an annoyed face and turned his head away in embarrassment. Telling someone that you loved them was harder than it looked.

"What I mean to say is that I l-love you. I never said this to anyone else so it feels funny and it is a new experience for me, but I'm pretty sure I've chosen the right person."

Sebastian's embarrassment- which he had never seen before; convinced Ciel that he was indeed telling the truth. However now that he knew how Sebastian felt about him he knew that he could control him which was something he had been longing to do ever since Sebastian had started following him around and offering him a contract. He cocked his head on one side and met Sebastian's eyes.

"I'm slightly fond of you. You make good cakes and I like you more than I used to like Sebastian the dog," he teased with a smirk.

"Stop teasing me, Ciel," Sebastian said and pushed him down on the bed and began to attack the boy's mouth with his lips.

After a minute or so Sebastian drew his head away from Ciel's to observe the effect of his kisses. Needless to say, he was pleased to observe that Ciel's face was beet red and his breath was coming out in short gasps.

"Did you enjoy that, Ciel?" he asked playfully, with a wink.

"...Perhaps" Ciel muttered under his breath, overwhelmed by the fury of Sebastian's kisses. If this was only the beginning of it all, how was he going to cope with the rest of it, he asked himself as he struggled to control his face temperature.

The black haired teenager smirked. "You little liar." He cupped Ciel's face with his hand. "I bet I can make you tell the truth..."

"Se..bastian," he gasped as his mouth was cut off again and Sebastian pushed his tongue in, taking advantage of Ciel's parted lips and touched the roof of his mouth tantalisingly.

"What about now?" He whispered into Ciel's ear.

"Maybe," was the breathless reply.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. He had obviously not gone far enough yet to please Earl Ciel Phantomhive, although the boy's face had turned a delicious shade of red.

"You are asking for it now."

A very sore Ciel Phantomhive became foggily aware of a throbbing pain in his backside as he struggled to wake up. He blinked and realised that he was unusually cold, even if it was autumn. Then he realised that his bedcover was lying on the floor next to him and he was naked.

He looked beside him after noticing that there was a source of heat next to him and saw that Sebastian was in the same naked state and momentarily enjoyed the view before checking the clock.

It was now 1 o'clock in the afternoon, 12 hours since Sebastian had confessed to him. Ciel stood up and winced at the pain as he walked over to his mirror. He gasped at the sight of his reflection. His hair was a mess, it looked like a bird's nest and his empty eye socket was clearly visible. The most surprising thing was that his chest was covered with love bites.

He couldn't quite get over the fact that Sebastian had confessed to him and then proceeded to sleep with him, a skinny midget with one eye and an unapproachable personality. Sebastian had taken his first time and his first kiss and he had come to realise over the past week how colourful his life had become since he had met Sebastian.

Before Sebastian and starting school he had never left the house apart from trips to the hospital and to see relations. The only people he had talked to were psychologists, home tutors and his relatives. Now he had someone else to interact with that wasn't there to mentally dissect his brain or to teach him, he had someone that loved him and he loved that person back.

In his sleep Sebastian groaned and turned over, giving Ciel an eyeful. Like a mother, Ciel placed his bedcover on top of him to keep his lover warm and got dressed as quietly as he could.

5 minutes later Sebastian stirred and sat up sharply, wondering why he was in Ciel's bed. Then he saw the stains on the sheet and immediately remembered.

He had obtained his price.

If he didn't know that he loved his cute contractee then he would be willing to walk right out the door, but as he knew his feelings, he wasn't going to leave.

****

It isn't the end yet by the way.

Regarding the lack of smut, why did people even think it was going to happen? There is no mature tag on this and I would have warned if there was one for the people that don't like reading that kind of thing. If you want smut that's well written, use another fanfiction website like fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.