1.- "Are you sewing your clothes?! You said ten minutes!"

• Dedicated to ToAllMyAwesomeFans

Yoho! It's time for the first chapter!

Unedited Chapter.

Enjoy!

Arix

Chapter One •

"Julie Ann Jones!"

I jumped awake, sitting up so fast I got dizzy. Seconds went by as I waited for my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. The first thing I saw was a fluffy thing at the edge of the bed. I blinked a couple times, confused. What was that?

"Julie!" Mom's voice was coming from downstairs.

"I'm awake!" I screamed back at her, my voice sounded rough and sleepy. My screaming seemed to wake the fluffy thing because it stirred its paws lazily. I narrowed my eyes at it. What the... I extended my hand to it and poked it. The thing stirred once again, showing its small face this time. It was a...

A-achoo!

I started sneezing uncontrollably. I jumped out of the bed, sneezing my ass off.

"Mom!" I yelled, entering the hallway "There's a cat on my bed!" I ran downstairs, getting as fast as I could to the kitchen. I was out of breath; My nose was itching so bad. Mom was getting something out of the oven. She glanced at me and smiled.

"That worked out pretty well," she sounded satisfied.

"Excuse me?" I was scratching my nose like crazy. My mother smirked at me "What's going on? Why is that thing-" I said referring to the cat "-on my bed? You do remember I'm allergic, right?"

"It's not a thing," she repeated the word apprehensively "its name is Wake-up-lazy-girl and I do remember all your allergies, sweetheart. I have a skilled memory."

"Then why-" everything finally clicked inside my head. Mouth hung opened in shock "You put it there to get me out of bed?" I asked, glaring at her. Mom smiled innocently at me and shrugged.

"It worked just fine,"

"That is so... obnoxious! And bad! And thoughtless! And unprofessional!" I could keep going but I had to sneeze again.

"You’ll be fine," she gave her back to me to get another tray out of the oven.

"Do I look fine to you?" I yelled at her, struggling not sneeze again "That thing is on my bed! I will sneeze to death!"

"You'll be fine." she repeated, placing the tray on the table "I will pick it up now." she took her cooking gloves off.

"You're a bad mother!" I screamed at her back.

"And you're a lazy child," she retorted, humming as she walked upstairs. I couldn't believe her. What kind of mother would do that to her child? She was a doctor. She knew better than anyone what an allergy could do to me. Coughing a little, I walked to the fridge.  My reflection on the fridge door made me jump back. I looked pretty bad. My hair was in its usual morning glory. My eyes were watery and my nose as red as an apple. While other kids got sweet mothers who bring breakfast to their beds, I got a crazy mother who put a cat next to me knowing very well I’m allergic to them.