SEVEN - Say My Name Again!

Yeah i know this one is a little all over the place. but originally it was cut up into different chapters for each person but because they were short i stuck them together and added bits!

pic >

ENJOY!

Soul's P.O.V

Abbey and I were swimming out into the middle of the lake. The lake was freaking massive, something like a kilometre in diameter. But it was still pretty shallow most of the way out so Abbey and I waded most of the way out.

Ellie and Jamie had gone to have hot showers while Mike and Tom were running up and down the shore having a glow stick war. Lee and Josh were sitting on the end of the jetty, dangling their feet above the water and talking casually. I was really concerned for Lee around Josh. What was that boy up to? He always messed around with people's feelings, not caring about the outcome as long as he had fun. Going after Lee was taking it too far. I swear, if he so much as puts a hair out of place I'll strangle him to death.

“Soul?” Abbey asked me as we trod water in the moonlight. She was close to me, her brilliant green eyes reflecting the small waves.

“Yeah Abs?” I replied, moving closer to her. I started getting butterflies. Why? Did I have feelings for Abbey?

“Ah, I well... I was only wondering... We... what I mean is I... well you and I... I mean-” Abbey muttered nervously. I had a feeling she would have continued so I did the first thing that came in mind to stop her. I reached out for her under the water, grabbed her and pulled her towards me, and then I kissed her. She was frozen in shock for a few moments until she realised what was happening. She tilted her head and put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. Abbey's lips were kind of perfect with just the right everything. Her tongue was even better as it danced over my lips. Was this heaven? If so, take me now!

Tom's P.O.V

“On guard!” Mike shouted as he threw a green glow stick at my head from a few feet away and it hit me between the eyes.

“Take that!” I replied and threw a purple and a blue one at him like daggers. He dodged both of them and ran off behind a tree to reload. I took a step after him and turned my head to look out into the lake. Abbey and Soul were out in the middle and from here they looked like they were... kissing. I sunk to my knees on the sand and gulped hard. They were kissing. I felt my heart sink to the pits of darkness. NO! My heart cried, how could he?

Lee's P.O.V

I could see Soul and Abbey out in the middle of the lake. They were kissing. Yikes!

“Now Tom and Jamie, and Mike and Ellie need to pair up,” Josh mused. I turned to look at his face.

“No, Tom likes someone already,” I sighed, knowing my friend's troubles in the heart department. I looked over at him on the shore. He was on his knees starring blankly out to the centre of the lake. Look away! My mind ordered him. Mike leaped from behind a tree and tackled him. Good! He needed a distraction.

“Oh? Who?” Josh asked me excitedly. Didn't this boy know anything about privacy?

“Never mind. Are you interested in anyone?” I changed the subject, looking back at the gorgeous chocolate man beside me. His skin was still damp from the swim. I remembered his conversation with Soul. I still hadn't seen Josh that serious in... well ever.