Chapter 2 First class ticket to hell

Woke up this morning and went to the bath room I took a cold nice shower I all most for got how good it felt to be clean again not saying I'm dirty but it’s hard to find running water when your dad doesn’t have a real job. I didn’t feel like looking all dolled up for school to day so I combed out my hair and straighten it I went in my bag and put in a black shirt with the black jacket with a hoodie with some jeans and tennis shoes. I all ways where clothes that never show too much skin I was never in to that one day one of my dads friends said why don’t you got take your kid to a real mall and but her some real clothes and I said like what that hoes in the street oh my bad I didn’t mean to talk about your daughter and then later he got so mad and beat my dad just sat there and watch. I went down stairs and saw my dad asleep on the chough again “Dad, Dad”

 “Eh….what?”

 “I’m leaving”

 “Ok bye” I rolled my eyes and left.

 I only been in San Francisco for 4 months and to day was my first day of school I guess you can say I had a pretty long summer its cause my dad took a long time to freaking sing the dam papers for me to go to school. But any way I’m not really scared it happens every month or so it’s nothing new it was all ready winter in San Francisco most road was block cause of the snow I don’t know why but the cold never really effect me I love it I love not being able not to feel any thing or freeze your butt off until for numb.

 I saw a bunch of kids running trying to get to class make me sick I went to the office “Oh wait right here will be right with you Mrs. Smith” the lady at the front desk with a smile “Willow would be just find” her face changed I took a seat in the waiting room. I kept taping my foot what I’m I doing here? The lady came “Here is your schedule you have Geometry first room 100 just walk straight and make a left 3rd door on your right” man I wanted to smack that smile off her face took my schedule and threw it in the trash and walked way. Some how ended up finding the class I took a deep breath I knew what was coming for me I open the door all eyes were on me “May I help you?” said a lady guess she was the teacher she kind of young almost as if it might be her first time teaching “I’m new “ I mumble “Oh” she went near her desk “You must be Mrs. Smith” geez dose everyone call people by there last name “My name is Willow I’m not married” I rolled my eyes and took a seat way in the back everyone was still staring at me I pulled my hoodie over my head and laid back in my seat the teacher slowly turned and started to write on the board I began to tap my foot again I couldn’t stop I went threw my bag and pulled out my note book and started to draw.

 I looked up at the time few more min. out of this hell whole I put my head down “Ring!!” the bell ringed I didn’t notice I fell a sleep in class until the teacher woke me up “Mrs. Smith. Oh I mean Willow its time to get up”

 “Eh…no dad I don’t wanna go”

 “Willow”

 “What?” I woke up there was a little spot of drool on my note book “Its time to go”

 “Oh” I closed my book and pack up “Do you need help to find you next class?” Oh now she cares “No” I put on my bag and started to walk away then I realize I didn’t know what was my next class but I didn’t care I just want to leave this place I went to the bath room and saw to tall blond girls looking at the mirror they smiled at me then looked the other way I new what they were thinking I went inside the stales “So are you going to that party this weekend?”

 “Oh you mean the party Kay throws every year a week before Christmas brake?”  

“Ya I know what I’m going to where. It’s a short green dress that says Santa little helper” hoes they started to laugh “Any body who’s any body is going to be there”