Slenderman x Reader

Requested by a certain-someone who would like to stay anonymous. You know who you are, I hope you enjoy it!

My breath caught in my chest, cold air drying my mouth and leaving my tongue numb. My eyes strained to see through the fog, my legs moved as fast as they could. My heart beat quickly against my rib-cage, all the while my mind was completely blank of any coherent thoughts. Except one.
Run.

The forest whipped by me, shadows clawed at my heels. The moon did little to illuminate the trees, my torch had finally gone flat. I thought this was a bad idea, coming here, on my own. I knew this was a bad idea after I found the first page, then the second, then the third. All of them were warnings, but I also knew I had to come. Ever since I started getting sicker, seeing shapes, feeling eyes, hearing voices, coughing up blood. I had to come to the place where it all began. The day I saw the tall man with no face, watching me with no eyes, calling to me with no voice. 

I continued running until I simply couldn't go any further. As my adrenalin wore off and my body decided the danger had passed, I slowed until I stopped. Almost immediately my legs gave way beneath me and I hit the ground hard, laying on my back as I attempted to catch my breath. I licked my lips, maybe it was finally gone?

I heard a rustle in the bushes nearby and the back of my neck prickled, I sat up, still panting. I couldn't see anything. A cold breeze tickled my skin, sending a wave of goosebumps over my body and chilling me to the bone. Then a voice, like static from a t.v whispered in my ear. I jumped, still unable to see anything. Grabbing the tree I was leaning against I pulled myself up, but when I was halfway there my head hit a branch. Something wasn't right, that was too low for any brach. I turned to look at the tree and my eyes widened. That wasn't a tree, that was a tall, slender man in black. And, even worse, that wasn't a branch, that was a huge- and I mean huge- bulge in his pants. I gasped and tried to step backwards, craning my neck to see his face, a white head with no features whatsoever.

As I stumbled backwards large, snake like shadows gripped my arms, yanking me forward so I landed hard into his lower half. Another pair of shadows, which I saw as tentacles, knocked my legs out from under me. I ended up kneeling before this, this thing, with my body restrained by strong tendrils. I tried to cry out, one tentacle quickly wrapped itself around my neck and I was immediately silenced, struggling for breath. After a few moments the grip was relaxed, albeit slightly, and a pale, white hand appeared. It's long, slender fingers wiped a few strands of hair from my eyes, his featureless face seemed to be watching me. For a moment, it felt like we were connected in some way, like this was meant to happen. All too soon it ended and the hand moved to his pants, pulling them away to reveal his erect member. 

I struggled as my face was forced towards it. My lips were pressed to his tip, applying pressure as I refused to give entrance. I felt a tug at my own clothes, they were ripped away, revealing my body to the harsh cold. I gasped and I was forced forwards, taking half of the member into my mouth. I almost gagged on just that, as he slowly moved my head back and forth, his member throbbed inside of me. Gradually, I was getting used to the foreign object in my mouth.

After a while I started to wonder if this was all that was going to happen, slowly moving back and forth. I felt my body growing hotter in arousal and my panties were already wet. My emotions slowly ate away at any fear I still held and I decided there was nothing wrong with trying something else. Gently, in the hope of not aggravating the creature before me, I bobbed my head forward, taking more into my mouth. As if in response a tentacle slithered up my bare side, slowly caressing one of my breasts. I gasped and melted at it's touch, like ice and fire at the same time on my skin. I moved a little faster, trying to take a little more as another tentacle started squeezing my other breast. I realized that this was some kind of reward, the more I did, the more I was touched.

Some deep, alien instinct took over in me and I put my entire body into work pleasing the slender man. I moved a little faster, changing paces as I took him in and out of my mouth. I felt the tentacles loosening their grip on my limbs and moving to touch me further. I tasted something salty and realized the man was close to cumming. I used my free hand to rub his shaft I couldn't take in, moving in swift, consistent strokes. I moaned softly and the vibrations shot through his member, earning a sharp thrust with his hips. I picked up the pace, moved as fast as I could, taking him into my mouth entirely. I gagged as he pushed well into my mouth, repeatedly hitting the back of my throat.

In a few sharp thrusts I felt a hot, sticky liquid pour down my throat as he pulled out. I eagerly swallowed the lot of it, it's salty-sweetness tickling my tongue. I felt it slide down my throat, warm and slick. All of a sudden all I wanted was to cum as well, and I was more than excited when his tentacles forced me down so my ass was sticking up towards him. I felt his member rub up and down my sensitive spot, sending waves of pleasure through me. His tentacles snaked down to my chest, forcing me to arch my back. He roughly pinched and pulled on my hard nipples, making me gasp and moan in pleasure. There was an ache in my lower half, desperately I tried to tell him to put it in but my mouth was once again filled with another tentacle. As it pumped in and out I felt his tip pressing at my entrance. I gasped and tried to push myself onto it, moaning as he teased by moving away before coming back. 

In one, fluid motion he entered me, making me cry out. He was huge, and this was my first time. He didn't wait for me to adjust before thrusting in and out, my juices lubricating his hard member as he moved. Each time he went deeper and deeper, making me moan around the tentacle moving in my mouth. Shivers racked my body when he hit my spot. I yelped, clenching my hands into fists as he moved faster and harder. A knot started to form in my stomach as I moved closer and closer to climax. The sweat on my body was chilled by the air around us and the mix of temperatures heightened my senses. I moaned louder, the heat in my belly growing.

Just before I could tip over the edge he suddenly pulled out, leaving me feeling empty. His hands grabbed my ass roughly and pulled them apart. I couldn't help the blush covering my face, and even my chest, knowing he was looking at me down there. Then I felt a finger thrust into my entrace, curling up and moving slowly in and out before he pulled it away again. My questions were answered when I felt the same finger at my ass' entrance, gently prodding the hole. I tried to shake my head as I let out a sharp moan, not there, not there! 

My silent pleas meant nothing as he pushed his finger all the way in, using my wetness as lubricant. I gasped at the feeling, it was so foreign but felt so good, strangely. Soon his finger was joined with another, then another, until there were three fingers moving in and out of my back entrance. I moaned, feeling goosebumps cover my body as the knot in my stomach formed again. Then, without warning he pulled out. I felt his tip at my entrance and my eyes grew wide, knowing how big he was. Three fingers was nothing.

I squeezed my eyes shut as he thrust inside, forcing my walls apart. He slid deep inside my body, making my body respond by tightening around his shaft. He moved in and out, hitting the most amazing spot inside of me. I yelled and moaned around the tentacle in my mouth, unable to comprehend the feelings I was having. 

Another tentacle ran up and down my clit before sliding inside my pussy. I moaned even louder at the feeling of the two members rubbing together inside of me, hitting both of my sweet spots. Three limbs moved in and out of my body, evoking amazing shivers and shock waves through me. I felt myself grow closer to climax, the slender man moved harder, slamming into my ass with such speed it was inhuman. I felt my insides twist as I shot closer and closer before finally falling off the edge into ecstasy. My vision turned white as I came. A hot, burning sensation shot through me. I screamed and bucked my hips, riding out my climax. I felt my mouth and pussy filled with cum, as well as my ass. It trickled down my leg when he pulled out, leaving me drained and empty.

I fell to the ground, panting, eyes closed as I tried to regain my energy. Eventually I gained enough to open my eyes, looking for the man. All I saw was my clothes lying arms length away, nothing else. 
The slender man was gone.