Chapter 2: What The Fuc*?! My Hair is Black!

<> I do not own Naruto if I did then Gaara will appear more, Sakura will be more useful and Sasuke won't be emo... at least not much.<>

================================

I woke up to Em screaming. I groaned and rolled over. "Em, will you keep it down?" I muttered tiredly. "I'm trying to sleep here."

"Oh my gosh! Alice, is that you?" Em sounded hysterical, and that made me pause, but I thought that it was just her and her weirdness talking. "Wake up! Wake up! Oh, my god! Wake the fuggin' hell up, Alice! I'm serious!" Em screamed... in my ear...again.

I sighed. "Jeez, Em, I swear I will go deaf bec---" My eyes widened. There in front of me was a girl about my age with short blue hair that stopped just above her shoulders. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue, her skin was a soft porcelain color.

"Ah!" I shouted, jumping a little. "Who, in the name of hell, are you?"

"Its me, Al." She sighed.

"Me who?"

"Em."

"Em who?"

"EMILY! YOU'RE AWESOMEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE FRICKIN' UNIVERSE!" she shouted, her eyes twitching a little.

"Ohhh... hehe, my bad." I scratched my head sheepishly. "But, Em, why are you wearing contacts? And why did you dye your hair? You know that you're mom is going to kill you when she sees you with blue hair, right? Although it really looks good on you," I asked, my early fear turning into confusion. I looked around me, and my jaw dropped a little.

We were in the forest....

We were in the forest!

"Em, what did you do?" I exclaimed. "Why are we in the forest?"

She started to say something but a boy with silver hair and blue-green eyes woke up behind her.

"Hmmm... man I had a nice dream last nigh---" The boy noticed us, then looked around, and back at us again, his eyes wide.

"Okay... I don't mind being kidnapped by pretty girls like you, but I am disturbed at the fact that we are in a forest right now," the boy said with somewhat familiar voice. Then it somehow clicked.

"OH MY GAWD! Blade, is that you?" I asked, confusion and a little fear starting to stir in me.

"No, it's Santa Claus. Of course it's me, idiot!" He answered sarcastically. "And mind explaining who you are and why you kidnapped me and brought me to the freakin' forest?" He said, arms crossed angrily.

"First off, its me, Alice, you little pervert!" I rolled my eyes at him. "Second---yeah right, dream on. And third... I really have no idea,"

"You? Alice? Pfft. Yeah, and pigs are flying." He said, still not quite believing that it was me.

Em just rolled her eyes. "Um, Blade? I think she really is Alice...."

Blade looked between me and Em. "WHAT? You guys dyed your hairs? Without me? Wow, I'm hurt really hurt." He said fake sobbing.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "Um, Blade? I didn't dye my hair."

He turned to me and raised his eyebrow. "Then why is your hair black?"

I chuckled. "Haha, very funny..." But I saw he was serious. "Wait, are you serious?" I looked at Em and saw her nod.

Then I saw my hair out of the corner of my eye... It was black. A very dark black. "What. The. Actual. Fuck!" I closed my eyes then opened them again... It was still black. "Holy crap! It's still black!"