Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

                                   ~~~~~ Kylie - Kissing you're troubles away  ~~~~

     The moment ended way too quickly. The closeness was incredible. The girl’s face was so close to her own. The girl’s breath hitting her face and the smell of her body were intoxicating.

But, it ended too soon when Alex picked her up. Kylie closed her eyes trying to hold on to the memory for a few more seconds. When she opened them, even though she hated herself for it, Alex was dragging her at full speed down the sidewalk. It took her a couple seconds to figure out what was going on. Her mind was blurry due to the fact that she was holding Alex's hand. She let the girl drag her, heck Alex could take her to hell and back for all she cared. All that mattered was that Alex was holding her hand. 

She didn't pay attention to anything else other than fact that she was holding hands with the most beautiful girl she has ever laid eyes on. Alex's black hair went in all directions due to the wind which made Kylie laugh when she saw Alex fighting with it trying to get it out of her face.

"We love you Alex!" Kylie snapped out of it when she heard the screams. She regretted turning around when she stumbled and almost fell to the ground. Alex of course, had a tight grip on her and did not allow her to fall. 

"I was just riding my skateboard listening to music, next thing I know hear someone say my name. These girls have been chasing me for blocks." Alex answered when Kylie asked what was going on. The girls kept chasing them for a few more blocks. Soon they were both out of breath.

When Kylie realized that she was no longer holding hands with Alex, she stopped and ran back to her. The girls soon caught up to them and gathered around the both of them encircling them.

They had t-shirts and signs with Alex's face on them. When a girl approached Alex, Kylie had to fight the urge to kick the girl for getting so close to her Alex. Yes HER Alex.

But this girl was.... beautiful. There is no denying that fact. Kylie then turned to the girls who most of them, were all looking at her. To say the least, she was terrified. There had to be at least 50 girls in front of her giving her dirty looks.

When the girls surrounded them both, Kylie immediately grabbed Alex's hand. A scared expression crossed her face as she saw the girl who introduced herself glared at her. The girl was physically built.

She felt a squeeze on her hand and look down to see Alex holding her hand. When she looked up Alex had a breathtaking smile on her face. Kylie couldn't help but blush a little and smile at the girl.

A strand of hair fell onto her face but Alex put it behind her ear. Kylie was surprised but then looked at the girl forgetting everything and everyone. Nothing mattered other than that moment shared.

When the moment ended Kylie looked at the girls who turned to her with angry expressions. Kylie had enough of this and stood in front of Alex and spoke with confidence.

"Now you guys listen and listen good because I'm only going to say this once, if any of you ever chase Alex around again I swear on all that is mighty that you will spend some time in juvenile detention or even jail." The words had great power as she spoke and looked at every single girl in the eyes. They were scared, no they were terrified. 

Kylie grabbed her things tight and Alex’s hand even tighter. She walked forward not allowing the girls to speak. The girls spread out like the red sea when Kylie and Alex passed them by.