[Ch 3]I'm going to a juvenile delinquent school for guys. Wait wha? for guys?!?

Okay, sorry it took so long to update!! I just moved and everything has been hectic. I am doing an online school and public school, so if it takes a while its cause I have LOADS of homework!! Anyways, I will try and update sooner!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I woke up quite early the next morning. Yet I still felt fully rested, weird. I glanced at the clock 6:30AM. I groaned inwardly, and grabbed my outfit for the day, and made my way to the shower. As soon as I finished up I decided to unpack my belongings, hopefully this would make the room seem more homey. Don't get me wrong, the room was gorgeous. All of the walls were a navy blue, except for one, which was a huge rounded window. Besides the security fences, and the guards walking around, the view was beautiful from up here. I could see a waterfall in the distance, which was barely visible through all the greenery.

As soon as I was done admiring the view, I made my way into the kitchen to make some breakfast. I smiled faintly as I remember all the times Trixie, Olivia, and I would fix breakfast for everybody in the morning. Well, more so I would fix breakfast while they munched on the chocolate chips that were supposed to go in the pancakes. I decided on making those for my breakfast.

I hummed to the tune on the radio as I finished making over a dozen chocolate-chip pancakes, a package of bacon, and loads of eggs. I giggled as I looked around at the piles of food I made, thinking back to the last time I had made this much food.

***

"Mellie, can I help?" Olivia tugged on the tips of my shirt with pleading eyes.

I smiled down at her. With a face like that, no way could I resist. "Of course sweetheart, why don't you go get the pancake batter from Lucy and bring it back over here." I suggested.

Her eyes lit up as she skipped over to Lucy to get the batter. I smiled as I grabbed the chocolate chips from the fridge and headed back over to the counter, waiting patiently for Olivia to bring the batter over here.

I watched wide-eyed as Trixie skipped right into Olivia, spilling batter all over herself and Olivia.

"TRIXIE!!!" Olivia shouted annoyed ,as she reached into the almost-empty bowl and grabbed a blob of the mix and aimed it at Trixie's face. Trixie ducked out of habit and the blob ended up smacking an unsuspecting Sean in the back of the head, resulting in the biggest, messiest food fight.

***

I smiled as I started cleaning up the kitchen, taking a bite of my breakfast every now and then before I was interrupted by none other than Zane. I looked at him, his hair was ruffled and slightly curly from just waking up, his dazzling eyes making my heart skip a beat or two, and his crooked smile sending shivers up my spine.

"Good Morning." I smiled at him.

"Morning." He yawned. "Mmmm. It smells delicious in here." He sniffed pointedly.

I chuckled, "Help yourself; I seemed to cook more than I thought."

"Thanks." His mouth was already full of food. "I don't think we've formally been introduced," he set his fork down, "I'm Zane."

"Melanie." I grabbed his hand and shook it lightly, trying to ignore the fire that I felt where his skin touched mine. Does he feel it too? I questioned.